shape
carat
color
clarity

iPhone Software Upgrade and PS

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I upgrade my iPhone iOS yesterday and this is how PS looks to me now! It's awful! Anyone else seeing PS like this view now?

img_1876.png

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here and I hate it!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me too! I figured out that if you go to the box with the arrow (the one to save, bookmark) there is an option that looks like a computer monitor screen (request desktop site) and if you click that it will reload and change back to the old format. I think I have had to do this every time though so far.
ETA hope that Helps!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's what mine looked like last night and I didn't even update! It will take some time for me to get used to it, but overall I don't totally hate it. It's brighter/bolder and easier to read, for me.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sandeek|1479492553|4100270 said:
Me too! I figured out that if you go to the box with the arrow (the one to save, bookmark) there is an option that looks like a computer monitor screen (request desktop site) and if you click that it will reload and change back to the old format. I think I have had to do this every time though so far.
ETA hope that Helps!
Thank you! I like to be able to see who posted most recently and when.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1479494277|4100280 said:
Sandeek|1479492553|4100270 said:
ETA hope that Helps!
Thank you! I like to be able to see who posted most recently and when.
YES - this is the feature I miss most! i like to click and go to the most recent post, as opposed to the most recent page and SCROLL DOWN!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine started doing this yesterday. I wasn't aware that my phone had updated - in fact, I see there's an update waiting to be installed.

Not used to the change yet.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang - so maybe it was just coincidence that PS looked different yesterday and I upgraded my iPhone - but still, I don't like the new look.

For some reason, when I went to the Pearl forum, it reverted to the "normal" view, and hangout looks like the "normal" view since I visited Pearls. Go figure! Now I won't close the window on my iPhone for fear of it reverting back to the cray cray view.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had just come here to post a question about this - it's driving me mad! The new format is horrible, I can't see avatars any more and neither can I see jpeg images, just the URL shows. What's the point in going to SMTB if you can't see the ring **** pictures?!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see the new view on my android phone. Might be a new mobile platform. In any case, I can't see images or who posted last. PS without pictures is not fun so I will be visiting a whole lot less.

retroglam

Rough_Rock
Baby Monster - if you follow the suggestion a few posts up (from Sandeek) you can get the old view back by choosing to view as a desktop screen. I had to do it each time I opened pricescope for the first few times but it seems to open the old view automatically now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results