shape
carat
color
clarity

Invites have to go out this month-Ack!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I just realized that I need to send my invitations out by the end of this month...Ack!! I''m 3/4 finished with them, my accommodations/directions card killed my printer a few months ago. I''ve since replaced the printer, but have lacked the motivation to finish printing everything and putting it all together. ''sigh'' I wish I had an easy button...

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, Hudson! A lot of times it''s hardest to push through and finish when you''re almost there. One last push and you''re done, though!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:22:43 PM
Author: mscushion
Sorry, Hudson! A lot of times it''s hardest to push through and finish when you''re almost there. One last push and you''re done, though!
sounds like birth...
9.gif

It will be alright - I think it is the motivation just to tackle it - but it wont be that bad when you actually do it! YAY! You are soo close!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
You can do it HH!

If I were still in RI I would totally help you assemble invites... but alas I am in Philadelphia.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
I know it seems daunting right now but think of how exciting it will be when you put those invites in the mail and have the satisfaction of knowing you did them all yourself! And of course, that means the big day is that much closer!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I just HAD to attach that for you :razz: On a more serious note, you can do it! Can''t wait to see how they look!

easy1.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
You can do it Hudson!
36.gif
I''m sure they''re gonna look great, and I can''t wait to see them.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 4:30:24 PM
Author: tlh
Date: 3/18/2009 4:22:43 PM
Author: mscushion
sounds like birth...
9.gif
Oops, didn''t even notice -- yeah it totally does sound like birth. Hehe.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I hate it when your motivation lags before the task is finished! Bummer!!! I guess I am not making you feel better in telling you I just ordered mine today (printed with guests names and addresses, ready to send)
40.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Arm yourself with some chocolate, and a bottle of bubblie and some serious grooving, shaking music :) stuff like that just makes me want to move and do stuff.

Just think when it is done it is another thing you can check off you list and never have to do ever again
36.gif

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
I hear you Hudson. Mine have to go out this week (per my mom). She came from Colorado to help me make them. I am scrambling for everyone''s address. Once I get out of the way, I can get them sent out. I will be sending dust your way....
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
We have to send ours too and we haven''t even started printing any of them yet! You can do it! Just a bit more printing and they''ll be all done!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 5:03:48 PM
Author: kama_s
Sorry, I just HAD to attach that for you :razz: On a more serious note, you can do it! Can''t wait to see how they look!
easy1.jpg
lol we have one of those in our office!
3.gif

Hudson, it will be fine. Just hop-to missy!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
So FI fixed the printer the other night and I decided to devote last night to printing out the rest of the invitation stuff. This was after I made dinner, put dinner together for tonight (casserole), packed our lunches, and fed/walked our 3 monsters. FI decided he wanted to play Wii tennis after dinner. So nine o''clock rolls around and I''m still working on printing things out. I had to redesign our directions card because the file disappeared off of my computer, and it took awhile to get things ready to go. Nine o''clock FI is standing over my shoulder bugging me about being done. "Are you done yet? are you done yet? Can we go to bed now?" I was like "duuuuuude, seriously. back the f off." So then he got all huffy and went to bed without me. I finally finished around 10 and went to bed. DOG decided to hop on the bed and snuggle and I discovered this weird growth on his head-like a big hemangioma. Um...no...it was the biggest TICK I''ve ever seen! He must have picked it up at the vet last week when he went in to be neutered. Ugh, poor baby. So we had to take care of that before we finally could go to bed. I thought it was karma for FI being such a brat earlier in the night (he had to pick the tick off LOL).

So long story short, with exception of invitations for the bridesmaids (I have to get another box from Michael''s), my invites are done and ready to be stamped. YAY!!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Congrats HH!!! What a productive Monday
3.gif

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Alright HH. Now onto the next logical question... Pictures????
31.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are some pics in the DIY thread, and I have to take pics of the new accommodation/directions cards tonight. Maybe I''ll take a picture of the entire suite tonight instead (this time I''ll be sure to blur out our names!).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results