shape
carat
color
clarity

Invite response help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So, I just got my invitation to my friend''s wedding next month. The response date on the card was today, so I sent her an e-mail (she lost her phone so I couldn''t call her) to tell her I''m coming and what I''ll be eating, but I want to send in the response card as well. But I have a question, and I don''t want to look like an idiot when I fill out the card in case she''s planning on scrapbooking these or something.

It says "M_____________________ __accepts __regrets __number attending"

Now, obviously since it''s just me going, I know what I''m going to put in the second part. But why is the "M" there? What do I put on that line?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it''s for Ms./Miss/Mrs. princesss

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thanks. Hahaha, that makes a lot of sense. Can you tell I''ve never gotten my own invitation before?
3.gif

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
hahha i''m pretty sure lots of people have no idea what that means, as only about half of my guests who have responded have completed it correctly!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results