shape
carat
color
clarity

Invite help please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Ladies,

I''m reaching out for suggestions on a good site to use for inexpensive STD''s and simple invites for my after-wedding party. Since FI and I are going away to get married on our own in the Keys, I really only need an invite for the after party. Preferrably I''m looking for ones with a beachy theme.

Has anyone had any luck?

Thanks in advance!!
:)ILE

I did my STD''s through magnetstreetweddings. I think it was $280 for 150, so I don''t think that bad. That included the magnet, backing card with additional info typed on the back, lables with return address, sticker seals, and the envelopes.

Hobby Lobby has some DIY ones.
I think I used rexcraft... I cannot remember. They had some beach themed ones. Also, check out THEKNOT they usually have some suggestions.... Do you have any bridal shows? I signed up and got put on a mailing list and got 3 or 4 catalogs mailed to me... made picking what I wanted really simple! Best wishes!
35.gif

Someone recently used vistaprint? Can''t remember who though.

I am using magnetstreet for my STD''s as well. They have some really cute products for a reasonable price. They also do just regular cards and postcard not just magnets that are nice too.

I got my invites pretty cheaply from exclusivelyweddings.com

Thank you ladies for your suggestions!! I appreciate it. I guess it''s harder for me since I don''t really want a "wedding" invitation just a simple STD and a party invite..

GRR...I always have to make things difficult I guess :)

ILE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP