shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to send this out as a kind of public service announcement. Hopefully this will save some of you some time and aggravation. I initially ordered our wedding invitations from rexcraft.com. The experience has been nothing but trouble. Their customer service is unbelievable. I wouldn''t believe it if someone else told me.

I ordered invitations about a month ago. Their website says that all orders ship in 2 or 3 business days. The first problem was that they put a hold on my checking account for almost twice as much as my order was. I called to find out why. They said it was a mistake but that they wouldn''t fix it, that the correct charge would go through when the items shipped. I told them that was unacceptable as you can not just keep a person from money that belongs to her/him. I ended up having to make several phone calls to get them to take the hold off the excess funds. In the course of these phone calls, they happened to mention that there was a problem with the order and it would not ship within 3 business days. Had I not called on the billing issue, they would not have notified me of this. The first time, they mentioned a problem, it was that they were having issues setting up the template for printing. I ended up having to call many more times and each time I was told the order would ship the following day, each time they claimed the delay was due to a different issue, sometimes it was some kind of printing problem, sometimes it was a stock problem. After a couple of weeks of this, I got tired of the runaround and didn''t want this to drag out until a month (or who knows how long) had gone by and still no invitations, so I canceled the order. I canceled over the phone, to which the customer service rep said, fine, no problem. I also canceled via email, and again the rep said no problem. Then a week after that, I get a shipping confirmation from them with a charge of $10. They also charged my checking account $10. There was no explanation provided in the shipping confirmation. I had to call to find out they are charging me for canceling! I see nothing on the website that mentions a fee like this. Seems like quite a racket to me - giving customers the runaround until they cancel, and them charging them a fee for it!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow thanks for posting that! the place that i purchased my gown offers like 20% off of rexcraft invitations, so i def. looked there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results