shape
carat
color
clarity

invitations stamps: hugs & kisses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
The post office is selling limited edition Hershey's Kiss stamps if anyone is interested in them for their invitation envelopes. I just bought 400 stamps 8 months before my wedding! (I am psycho I know) It's the 100 year anniversary of the Hershey's Kiss and it just looks so cute. Also, my wedding color is deep red/bergundy so it'll match :)
<A href="http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogID=10152storeID=10001
kiss-vi.jpg

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Eleguin..

I saw those too... I think they are precious.

My family has a tradition that when they go to a wedding.. they always write in the guestbook "we wish you bluebirds" My mom did it for as long as I can remember.. and I find myself doing it now too when I go to weddings... well.. lookey what I found....

I think they are adorable.. I love being able to use something different than the lavender and light green "wedding" stamps the Post office sells!! My mom cried when I told her I got these stamps... they are being used for the RSVP cards...

Good job on finding the hersheys kisses stamps.. they are precious! Can you imagine if you were having a Valentines Day wedding.. how cute!

stamps.jpg

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Those are SO cute!!! someone at work just showed me those, and I swear I thought I''d run out and get them.

Our colors include dark red as well.

At first I thought I''d want something more "elegant" for the stamp- but the Hershey kiss is so very Us- a bit lighthearted and just fun and different.

I may have to run out and get them myself!!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are cute...I hated the version of the ''love'' stamps that were out when I sent my invitations...but I used ''em anyway.
2.gif

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
Yeah at first I was going to go with the more elegant stamps as well, but this is more fitting for us (I actually had to talk FI out of getting invitations with cartoons on them, lol). We compromised on something pretty but still colorful and not boring.

TJ8957lr-vi.jpg

I think the stamps will match quite nicely!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, love them!!!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I was born and raised in Hershey, and our wedding reception will be at the Hotel Hershey.... so we''ve been waiting anxiously for those stamps to come out since we first heard about them last year!!
30.gif

olyelr

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 2:41:05 PM
Author: Jaders731
Eleguin..

Can you imagine if you were having a Valentines Day wedding.. how cute!

OMG! I AM having a Valentine''s Day wedding.... I ended up with the snowflake design stamps because the invites went out 2 weeks ago. We''re getting married on skis so the snowflake is appropriate.

Use up the KISS stamps, you guys!!!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
how precious!!! Ah...I''m seriously considering running out and buying some of these for our wedding coming up in August! And it will go with our colors too that are black/white with our accent color of a deep scarlett red! Thx for sharing.
28.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
not to be a downer, but I heard that rates may go up again this spring. I can''t find anything on it though. Anybody know?

Those kisses stamps rock! And Jaders, I love your story about the bluebirds! We used those on our Save the Dates and they are just so sweet!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 9:16:31 PM
Author: olyelr

OMG! I AM having a Valentine''s Day wedding.... I ended up with the snowflake design stamps because the invites went out 2 weeks ago. We''re getting married on skis so the snowflake is appropriate.

Use up the KISS stamps, you guys!!!!
Get some for your thank you notes!

eleguin

Shiny_Rock
I was planning on putting two 39 cent stamps on each invitation, so hopefully that will still be ok if the postage increases. I hope it won''t increase so soon though because I''d really like to use these 39 cent ones for the response envelopes and thank-you cards too.

radiantgirl

Shiny_Rock
I read that they were going up at of May 6, 2007, but not sure the exact amount. Those hugs and kisses stamps are so adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results