shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitations & RSVP Cards

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Everyone!

I thought I would post our invitation & RSVP card proofs. We are having a low key BBQ with family and my best friend designed these. SO GREAT! They will have red envelopes that match the red on the invites. I LOVE THEM!!!

What do you think??
I would love to hear your opinions.

-Janna

Invitations-small.JPG

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the RSVP card:

RSVP card-small.JPG

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry they are so HUGE!!!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE THEM!!! Particularly the text overlay -- it looks wonderful!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the colors, love the style, love them!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
They look just perfect!! And I especially like your idea of having people write something on the RSVP card...I might have to steal that one!
3.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I just love them! They look great and it sounds like it will be a blast!!! You may get some crashers...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
They are AWESOME!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!
I happen to LOVE them myself. She did an awesome job!
She also created maps and is making an announcement for family who can''t come and friends we couldn''t invite because of the size of the space and budget.
I can''t wait to see the real deal!
We are thinking about having stamps made with our picture on it...still thinking that one.
2.gif

If you guys ever need inexpensive envelopes or paper for your own invitation projects, check this website out. I love it!

Paper Source

Thanks for all the nice compliments!
-Janna

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love them Janna!

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
I really like the area on the side for the note to you, and the invitation to write something. I really treasure the RSVP cards we got back that have more than a check on "attend" or "not attend." I''ve saved all the ones with little notes on them; they are special.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the part where you can write a note too! Your friend did a great job...these are fun and fit the "mood" of your wedding perfectly.
36.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
your friend is really talented. those look excellent

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
They''re great! Very nice.

Your Texas BBQ sounds like so much fun too!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Girls!!

I love the idea of people leaving a little note on the response cards too. I got the idea to do it out of a Martha Stewart magazine and asked my friend to incorporate that for me. Fabulous! I am so excited!

We got our first wedding gift in the mail yesterday! So surreal! I can''t believe the wedding is only 3 months away!
Hurray!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Those are amazing! I wish I was doing that now.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Those look great!! And I seriously want to go to The Salt Lick. Lucky. Love the RSVP idea.

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE THEM!!!! The colors are awesome, so not the typical wedding colors but they look great! And I love that the envelope is RED--so different from the norm.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Everyone!

I am so excited about them! The colors are important to DF becuase he went to Texas Tech University and their colors are red and black- no harm in a little school spirit...

To tie the red and black into the reception- this is what I was thinking:
The Salt Lick provides red and white checkered table cloths and I think I am going to add a black runner down the center. The centerpieces are glass hurricanes with a white pillar candle and then leaning against the hurricane will be rusty country stars and 2 black framed pictures- one of me in copwgirl garb at age 3 and one of DF in a diaper and boots as a tot.

I am thinking of wearing this dress with cowboy boots.
Here it is in white:

Dress for reception- white.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
and here is it in black- I think I will also wear turquoise with it as well.
Do you like it in white or black better?
Also any other suggestions for the decor? I am open to suggestions.
Thanks!
-Janna

Dress for reception- black.jpg

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
It would be cute if you could find red and BLACK checkered tablecloths!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I know! We thought about that, but it hasn''t been easy and the nice thing is the red and white are provided....
If you ever see red and black for a reasonable price- let me know!
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love the white dress with turqouise and cowboy boots! and your hair in soft curls. very cute!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i like the white dress -- both because you are the recently married bride and because it''ll contrast nicely with all of the red/black you''ll have going on! you''ll stand out from probably the many other ladies that will likely have on black

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I like the white one better, it doesn''t "go" with your color scheme quite as much but still gives you a little bit of BRIDE effect! I think it''ll look sooo cute with cowboy boots and turquoise too!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Sweet I am glad you like the white one, cause that is what I was leaning towards. I need to go try it on and make sure they fit my body style (i have more of a boy shape= no curves, so girly curvy shapes don''t always look good on me).

I''ll let you know.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks fantastic and the outfit you''ve described is PERFECT! And the Salt Lick.... SUPER YUMMY! Mmmm, now I''m craving BBQ for lunch!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Love the announcements/invites, love the white dress with the boots and turquoise, just love it all!!!! It will be perfect!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
the invites are adorable!

I would go w/ the white dress too, pending you like it on you! Perfect for being recently married!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I love your invites, Janna! I also love the dress you chose. I''d get it in white as it looks more bridal to me. (But, a cute black dress is always great too...)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results