shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitations... final product...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
OK.. here is the finished product!!!

I'm soooo excited!!! I cant belive we are now 68 days away from the BIG day!! woooohooooo!
Because we are having a destination wedding that takes place over the ever popular Spring Break period... we are breaking the "norm" of sending the invites out 6-8 weeks ahead of time and we sending them out now! Our families have soo much to plan in order to get there.. so we are sending them out a little early.
Hope you all like them!! What a process that was!!

DSCN0095.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a laying down view:

DSCN0096.JPG

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
And here is the invite all closed up with the satin - embroidered ribbon holding it shut!! Beauty!

Bellyband.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
love that blue color! so tranquil!!

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
Nice job on the invites.They are so pretty. I love them!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them! They''re beautiful, and I love the color you chose.
26.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Perf for a DW!

YEY! Check it off your list ;-)

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders,
Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Love the color, and they are so beautifully made.

I remember your panic when your 1st option fell through, but these are awesome, so glad it all worked out.
36.gif
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Those totally rock!!!

Who did your embroderied ribbon? That would be great for ours too.

val951

Rough_Rock
Those are gorgeous!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them and I love your name, so pretty and unusual...

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous!!!! Great job!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe you are getting SOOO close! They look really nice. Time to get them in the mail!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone!!! I couldnt have been more pleased with the invitations.

There were some major headaches involved.. but havent we all experienced that in planning our weddings.

JCrow: I adore that tiffany blue color.. and papersource ROCKS for carrying it... now I can color coordinate everything.. Next up.. thank you notes (which they carry in the blue color) with a rubber stamp made from that digital "stephanotis" file.. and the dark blue paint... they are going to be handmade, by us.. which I am sooo excited about doing!!! Didn''t you mention that you spent $$ on invitations? and you dont regret it? Because of the bind we were in with the invites... we paid $$$$$ but after seeing the finished product.. I dont regret it at all!!!

Jamiesorr & ZoeBartlett & Val951 & Rascal49: Thanks.. I''m so excited about them!!!

Mela Lu: Check Check!!! I think the invites SCREAM Seaside!!! just the pastel of the blue.. its awesome!

Labbielove: I remember that initial panic.. man.. I felt soooo trapped and lost at the same time... it was our first "nightmare" with the wedding.. and I think we managed to "fix" it quite nicely...

Sumbride: My FMIL embroidered the ribbons. the one pictured was a "good one" some of them were off centered or a little distorted.. but we sent out 96 invites.. and I think 92 of the ribbons were "good"... so it worked out pretty well... She confessed to us that the machines she was using needed servicing.. but all in all they turned out pretty good.

DiamondFan: Thanks.. everyone always says they love my name.. it took until I was about 22 to grow to love it.. something about Evan.. its a boys name.. LOL.

Tacori: OMG.. I cant believe we are that close either... my to-do list is growing by the second. I''m working really hard to have everything situated and organized by the week of.. so I can actually enjoy the time before hand. They got sent in the mail yesterday!!! I''m soooo excited to finally start hearing from family and friends... its all coming together sooo well!

Thanks again everyone!!

1.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Jaders, they are SO GORGEOUS!!!! Great job!!! I love letterpress invites and I cannot wait for mine to come!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look beautiful!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
letterpress & pocketfold invites- my favorite!

They look very lovely and are so fitting for your wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results