shape
carat
color
clarity

Invitation recommendations, please!

candy

Rough_Rock
Hello, I'm not a bride myself but am helping my future sister-in-law plan her wedding. I'm so excited! Pricescope has been such a helpful resource to me, and I thought this would be a great place to ask for recommendations for wedding invitations. Can anyone suggest some companies where she could find nice invitations that won't cost a fortune? Thanks in advance!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
You may want to try to do a search on this website and see what companies others have used and what their opinions have been. I've always found the PS website searches to be super helpful!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! I just ordered my invitations a couple months ago from Wedding Paper Divas, and they were super easy to work with! You can customize pretty much any of their designs, they were very responsive to my requests, and my invitations were delivered about a week ahead of schedule. And a bonus - they were very affordable!

Good luck! :wavey:

mogster

Shiny_Rock
I had a great experience with Wedding Paper Divas as well and would recommend them. If you're a Costco member, you automatically get 20% off your order.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I "third" WPD. I used them for my rehearsal dinner invites and they were incredibly reasonable, quick, and great quality.

I pseudo-DIYed my invitation suite from a BRIDES brand boxed kit from Michael's. They were actually great quality. I had some printing issues, but it was my printer, and not the stationary/templates, causing the problem so I would still recommend them as well if you want to get a lot of invites for SUPER cheap. (Use 40% off Michael's coupons and you can get a box of 20-25 sets for like $24.)

candy

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much! I tried searching the site but only found results that were several years old, so it's great to have current responses. It sounds like Wedding Paper Divas is a popular choice so I'll pass that recommendation along!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I used a Wilton box kit from JoAnne's, and while I had minor printing errors due to my crappy printer, they turned out amazing. I added a couple minor things to make them a bit more custom, and since we had a small wedding, the one box of 25 was plenty for us.

audball

Ideal_Rock
Bookmarking Wedding Paper Divas! ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results