carat
color
clarity

Invisible Cats

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm obsessed with this website.
http://invisiblecats.com/

Does anyone have any good invisible cat photos? We should have a caption contest.

On an unrelated note: For anyone who read my wisdom tooth thread--I HAVE FREAKING DRY SOCKET! I didn't realize I had it until I went in for a follow-up today. I've had a lot of pressure in my lower jaw and ears the last four days but I wasn't in agonizing pain so I didn't call the doc. I will never eat anything with cloves again, this stuff is NASTAY! But it feels good.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
This one has potential:
IMG_8285.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, I think you've just created a new obsession for me. I'm not funny enough to come up with good captions, but...the top cat in that photo looks A LOT like one of my cats!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's our Vince, he's quite the character.

I have some more that might work:

invisiblebeercan.jpg
Invisible beer can?

invisiblethunderstorm.jpg
Invisible thunderstorm?

invisibleticklemonster.jpg
Invisible ticklemonster?

Vincey.jpg
Invisible ????

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the pics Haven, too bad I'm not witty enough :twirl:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so cute! The last one might be Invisible Girl Wearing Tights as Pants. Or Invisible Monster. Hah, he looks either embarrassed or scared.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, Merilenda! I think he looks embarrassed, too! He sleeps like that a lot.

Come on, give it a try, Amy!

I just submitted the picture of Manny to the site. He's in the one I called "Invisible beer can?"

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
for the last one...

invisible God?

(he looks like he's praying)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
The last one looks like an invisible "doh!"

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Haven, What have you done!!! I can't stay away, freakin hilarious!!! :lol:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
How is it possible that cats are so funny? Why is this? There've been so many times I've laughed so hard I can't move and just cry over something silly a cat has done. The invisible top hat and cane one I have as my avatar on Etsy but it says "I like to singa about the moona and the june-a and the springa" Cats are nuts. I can't do captions but I can sure sit on my butt and laugh hysterically at others' wittiness.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I am dying laughing, and sending these to a few of my coworkers. We are all cracking up and can barely speak in actual words because we're laughing so hard. Thank you so much for this, Haven!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results