shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ladies !
I have been posting for a while on RockyTalky but I thought I would introduce myself here. I just turned 30 last month and realized perhaps for the first time that I really am old hehe ! My consolation is that no matter how old I become my boyfriend will always be 2 years older :). My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance east coast/ west coast relationship for almost 2 yrs as he is finishing up pharmacy school and I am a full time physician assistant student. We have been looking at rings and have decided to purchase an august vintage cushion and have it set by Steven Kirsch at Timeless Luxury. The ring shank is going to be set with graduated carre cut stones with a fine millegrain edge in a style similar to Wintotty's whose french cut ring was my inspiration for my own engagement ring. It should be done on monday and mailed directly to my boyfriend out in california so unfortunately I will not get to see the finished ring until my boyfriend proposes in a few months. I dont know how I am going to wait patiently knowing that he has the ring in his possession !!!!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not a LIW anymore, but welcome! As someone who has an AVC e-ring, I think you've made a fabulous decision. I absolutely love mine. Good luck, and I enjoy this time!

gummy-bear

Shiny_Rock
Hi Hospagoti,

Welcome to LIW-dom, I am also waiting for "my precious" to arrive. Most likely in a week or two. I won't be able to see the finished product until the proposa,l which is still months away. Hopefully it isn't a long wait for you.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Merilenda- I really love the chunky broad facets and flashes of light from AVCs ! I have been lusting over a pair of AVRs that I would love for earrings however with the increase in diamond prices its going to have to remain a dream for now.

Gummy bear- Isnt the wait the worst ? !! I think my boyfriend is planning a summer proposal since I am planning a trip out to california to see him after finals. Its funny because now I analyze everything he says. In fact he asked me just yesterday if I would like to visit Santa Barbara so naturally I automatically thought that he was asking because he wants to propose there. And then he adds I thought it would be cool if we went to the zoo and fed the giraffes hhaha ! Looks like I have a one track mind ! :)

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
welcome! I totally admire the fact that you and your SO can handle a LDR. Must be tough, but it sounds like you're both on the same page! I would be going crazy knowing exactly when the ring is going to be finished and when he'll have it in his possession :twirl: hehe. Can't wait to see pictures of your ring once you get it :appl:

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I agree long distance is really hard but if you really love someone than you just figure out a way to make it work ! I hope he plans to propose sooner than later because I am dying to have my little sparkly AVC on my finger already hehe :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results