shape
carat
color
clarity

~Introduction~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
Hello fellow LIW!

I''ve been lurking for a while but feel I need some support from all your wonderful ladies.

My SO and I were college classmates for 4 years. We have only been dating about 6 months but have had very serious discussions about marriage/engagement, we know we are meant to be together. We are completely in love and committed to one another. So much so that he is moving to my town from out of state so we can be together. We''re moving in together and cannot wait until this happens (2 weeks!!). We have decided on when we want to get married, Fall 2011, and we know that we want at least a year to prepare. So I know he''s going to propose before this coming fall. I am having the hardest time being patient waiting for him to ask me! I have shown him rings that I like. I semi-joke with him as to when I want him to propose, and he doesn''t seem to mind. I''m not sure how much longer I can take it, I''m excited and just want to be his fiance and show the world our committment to one another.

I really want it to happen in May when we''re vacationing where his family used to vacation when he was growning up since I know that place holds special meaning to him and is beautifully picturesque. I have hinted at this too.

Any advice on getting through these next few months as I wait?

Also, plenty of dust would be appreciated- Thanks!

Impatiently being patient,

Rose

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, and lots of dust to you!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the forum!! May your stay in LIW be short and sweet!!!

cally

Rough_Rock
Welcome! Isn''t it fun to stop lurking?!
1.gif

As far as advice, just remember... you get to spend the rest of your life with him... waiting 5 or 6 more months for the engagement will feel like nothing ten years from now!

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
When he''s ready, he will ask. Don''t let it become an obsession, just enjoy being with the man you love.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results