shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karend26

Shiny_Rock
I posted this in the BIW list but I guess it makes sense to post it hear too.

Hello! Just want to introduce myself. I have been lurking/posting in the SMTR, Rocky Talk, and Colored Gemstone forums for awhile. I hope no one was offended by my invitations post but I just get so angry that these companies think they can get away with that sort of thing. And I really want to prevent another bride from having to deal with the nonsense.

Anyway, we are getting married 10/15/09!!! It''s coming right up and we can not wait!!! We live in Florida but we''re getting married in upstate NY where I am from. Ahhh, fall in NY, it''s a beautiful thing. We''re getting married at a vineyard there.

Best wishes to all!!! And, I promise, I do have good things to say about all my other vendors!
17.gif

karend26

Shiny_Rock
Oh, and, darkeyesredshoes and SunShyne83 - you''re getting married on my and my fiance''s birthday (yes, we have the same bday - weird, huh?!)!! AND we have a cat named Sunshine!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results