shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

w.a.t.c.

Rough_Rock
Me: J

Her: J

Started Dating: 2/22/2008

How we met: Well, our story started over 15 years ago (I was 14, she was 12), so it's a fairly long one...but to give you some highlights...we met while in Jr. High and I instantly fell for her. However, since my "game" was still in little boy mode, I expressed my interest in her by teasing and making fun of her. Luckily for me, she saw past that and we ended up becoming bf/gf. Even though we "dated" for all of two weeks, and had almost no contact after breaking up, I never ever forgot about her. I only saw her about 3 times over the next 9 years, but about 6 years ago we randomly reconnected, and I was pretty much head over heels in love right away. By summoning all my suave charm, I managed to win her over...after trying for 5 years. Perseverance paid off though because we've been happily dating and living together for the last year, and plan on getting married as soon as possible! (That really was the shortest version of the story, apologies!).

Expected engagement date: As soon as possible!

Anything else you want to add?: I don't know if it's an odd thing for me to be posting in this forum...seeing as how I'm not the lady...but my girlfriend and I have just recently found Pricescope and I just felt like an introduction would be nice...especially since Pricescope has already helped us design our dream-ring. RockyTalky has become daily reading for us both, and this forum is rapidly becoming my girlfriend's favorite. So I just wanted to introduce us, and also to say thank you to all of the ladies in this forum for sharing all your unique stories/experiences/and advice.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
aww what a sweet story!

and it''s always so sweet to see/hear that the guy is just as excited as the girl to get engaged!

congrats to you guys!!
36.gif

and welcome to PS!
35.gif

can''t wait to see the custom dream ring you guys come up with
31.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome to you and your gf
1.gif
1.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Very cute! Welcome :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aw that is adorable! Welcome to PS, for both of you!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet story. Welcome!
35.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
That''s going to be a great story to tell your grandchildren
30.gif
welcome to pricescope
35.gif
now please tell us what your dream ring looks like?
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aww, that''s lovely! Congrats to you both on your upcoming engagement! And don''t let the "ladies" part of the LIW forum put you off--we''ve got a couple other gents who post as well.
2.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Welcome and congrats!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Cute story!

Welcome to PS!!
35.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that''s a great story.
and welcome

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Gr8 story... WELCOME ABOARD!
35.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Aww, congratulations! Tell your gf to get over here and say hello!
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
What an incredible story! It was destiny......congrats to you!
2.gif

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone!
35.gif

i''m watc''s gf, thank you so much for all of your kind welcomes!
i''m sorry i haven''t come said hi on this thread sooner, i didn''t even know the bf started it. he knew i was feeling a little overwhelmed with all of life''s wonderful little stressors last night, and i think he knew this would make me smile - i just came across it earlier today during class...sneaky little bugger
2.gif

it has definitely made me
9.gif
though, so thank you to all!

as for the dream ring (the REALLY important stuff
31.gif
), we''re hoping to have Leon Mege make it, a la Kate Beckinsale, with a few modifications of course. i just love the idea of an east-west set emerald cut - unendingly classic, with a twist
1.gif

thanks again for the lovely welcome, and i look forward to getting to know all the LsIW, now that i''ve been propelled out of lurkdom by my bf! *meep*
6.gif

hope everyone''s having a great start to the week!

10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results