shape
carat
color
clarity

INTRODUCING MYSELF :-)

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
Well, I am 27 and have been with my boyfriend for 7 years. We probably would have been married a lot earlier (since he was the type that probably would have asked within the first 3 years).... However I kept telling him I wanted to finish school (I went to college then university) and that I didn't want to rush into anything!!!!

Anyways we had always said we would get married, just never really had any time lines really.... well about a year ago we talked about it and was hoping in the next two years or so to be engaged and married....

He took me ring shopping a few times so I guess with all of that said...... Now the wait is on.... :appl:

It is super exciting, his sister just got engaged at the beginning of the year and is planning her wedding right now!! So I guess she has rubbed off on me as well as when I started googling rings I think I became a little addicted!!!

SOoooo... lets hope its by the end of this year!!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!

The hardest is seeing everyone around you get engaged.... it kills me! Hopefully your stay here is short.

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much... I hope it is short here too lol

I absolutely think that is the hardest thing is seeing everyone else getting engaged around you! I guess for me I am one of the last ones out of my friends that will be engaged... however.... the last handful we are ALL what feels like in a race for it to happen! So it is exciting at the same time!!!!

I just keep telling my friends back off im next in line lol (all in good fun)

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
I understand. Most of my close friends are men -but the most of the few female friends I have are engaged or married - and I'm only 23.
I've found myself getting bitter about all their excitement - oh well... And the guys just don't understand cause none of them are in a rush... alas! thats what PS is for!

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
I have a lot of friends that got married younger.... way I see it.... get everyone else outta the way and then its all about mE :) Your time will come don't you worry!!!!! And then youll be thinking what next?
Enjoy it while you can lol

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Hello and welcome! :wavey:

I'm pretty sure you just copy and pasted my story, haha. My fiance and I just celebrated 7 years on Sunday and we recently got engaged in August. I had also said I wanted to wait until I was finished with grad school and not in any rush.

Enjoy the forum!

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
Aw thats sweet! yay im normal lol
when are you guys getting married??

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
liarudd|1318941204|3042630 said:
Aw thats sweet! yay im normal lol
when are you guys getting married??

We are getting married 12/8/12 in the Riviera Maya of Mexico :bigsmile:

liarudd

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!! must be just as exciting as waiting for the ring lol

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, liarudd!

Katydid--I'm going to Riviera Maya in December! Soooooooooo excited!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results