shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing Myself

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
Hello! I''ve been lurking on these forums for a few weeks now, and I thought it might be time to introduce myself. I''m 26 (turning 27 this June) and I live with my boyfriend of two years. Since December, six of my friends have gotten engaged, and it''s got me thinking of rings and marriage.
9.gif
Luckily, my boyfriend is very open about talking about this, and we''ve been having some great conversations on the subject. We''ve agreed on what kind of wedding we want and I''ve emailed him my preferences and specific links, which he said were completely doable. We''d both like to be married within the next couple years, though I''m really hoping he asks me this year. Now... now I wait, and try not to bug him too much on the subject. Hehe.

Hopefully this forum will be a great outlet for my enthusiasm so I don''t talk his ear off about rings and engagements.
2.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome
9.gif
Have you added yourself to the list yet?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome, welcome!

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
Welcome!!
35.gif
We''re a fun group of girls here.. you''ll have fun!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
yes welcome! it''s so tough because the engagement is on your mind but you don''t want to bug him so much that you "bug him into it"...or at least that''s how I feel :)

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
welcome to PS!

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome, all
9.gif

lilyfoot: I did! It's exciting to see the countdown. #117 starting today

slg47: Exactly! It's nice to know that a lot of people share that same mindset here though.
5.gif

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
WELCOME!!!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I''m new too : ) you sound like you''re in a similar situation as me. We''ve been together for two years too, etc. : ) And oh my goodness I feel like everytime I turn around someone is getting engaged! I''m so glad to meet people in a similar situation as me. I hope your stay on the LIW list is short!!

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
Kagordo4: Seriously, everyone seems to be getting engaged right now! Hoping your time on the board is short and sweet too.
1.gif

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock

So.. what type of rings did you send him? I''m so curious : P

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to the forum!
35.gif

SAPHIRINA

Rough_Rock
Welcome!

Bellafelis

Rough_Rock
kagordo4: I told him I wanted a emerald or cushion cut diamond between 1 and 2 carats, halo setting, in platinum. I sent him a bunch of links so he could see the styles I like, but the one I fell in love with is the one pictured here (probably with an emerald cut, I think). I mentioned this one was my top pick, made sure to put this one at the top of the list, in bold letters, and highlighted it in bright purple. Hopefully he got the hint.
25.gif

theoneiwant.jpg

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results