shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing “Summer” my 2.78 vs2 I color ACA

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely perfect! Gorgeous. I wouldnt even think about "upgrading" for color- Summer is perfect as she is! @Mamabean

Thank you @AK29! That’s why I’ll make a trip into Whiteflash next year to compare them in person..Unless it’s a noticeable difference I’ll keep Summer..

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous. Congratulations you your beautiful upgrade. Enjoy it in good health.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean I just want to say I have been enjoying your video immensely as I anxiously awaited receipt of my recent upgrade. So beautiful! And that setting is amazing. I might need it! Congrats on your new addition! Hope you are enjoying playing with her!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I just want to say I have been enjoying your video immensely as I anxiously awaited receipt of my recent upgrade. So beautiful! And that setting is amazing. I might need it! Congrats on your new addition! Hope you are enjoying playing with her!

Thank you @Kaycee2018! You’re so sweet! I am having fun playing with her! I’m anxious to see your upgrade! What are your plans? Nosy minds need to know! :lol:

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Kaycee2018! You’re so sweet! I am having fun playing with her! I’m anxious to see your upgrade! What are your plans? Nosy minds need to know! :lol:

She just arrived today. Not an ACA like your beauty, but similar specs. Our fingers are about the same size too.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
Just back here staring at your beautiful ring!!

I’m waiting for mine to be shipped! I’m one week in to what WF said was a three week timeline.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just back here staring at your beautiful ring!!

I’m waiting for mine to be shipped! I’m one week in to what WF said was a three week timeline.
Thank you @Mamajemmy..Yours should be coming in a little over a week! Mine came in a bit less than three weeks..I can’t wait to see it!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
@Mamabean did you ask for this specific prong placement?

I just got photos from WF of my diamond in this setting and they said the prongs were oriented differently than the setting photos on the website and from what they usually receive from the ring maker. They offered to remake it. I don’t think I would have even noticed the difference, to be honest! I just rechecked your photos and you have the same prong set up as they sent— kind of like 10 and 2 vs 6 and 12 o’clock. I think I prefer the 10 and 2. Just wondering if this was a specific request. One more decision to overthink! Haha.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean did you ask for this specific prong placement?

I just got photos from WF of my diamond in this setting and they said the prongs were oriented differently than the setting photos on the website and from what they usually receive from the ring maker. They offered to remake it. I don’t think I would have even noticed the difference, to be honest! I just rechecked your photos and you have the same prong set up as they sent— kind of like 10 and 2 vs 6 and 12 o’clock. I think I prefer the 10 and 2. Just wondering if this was a specific request. One more decision to overthink! Haha.

@Mamajemmy No I didn‘t request a change to the prong placement. I thought I would only have the setting for a year...so I just ordered it the way it came. I didn’t expect to like it so much. My prongs look like they are placed 11, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. I hope that helps..I’m excited for you to get your ring!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
@Mamajemmy No I didn‘t request a change to the prong placement. I thought I would only have the setting for a year...so I just ordered it the way it came. I didn’t expect to like it so much. My prongs look like they are placed 11, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9. I hope that helps..I’m excited for you to get your ring!

Thanks! Yeah— I think that’s the same placement mine will be. I double checked on the WF website and the setting is a shown with a 12 and 6 o’clock set up. I think I prefer ours better!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Yeah— I think that’s the same placement mine will be. I double checked on the WF website and the setting is a shown with a 12 and 6 o’clock set up. I think I prefer ours better!

I agree @Mamajemmy..I think the placement is really nice the way it is..I don’t like prongs at 12 and 6..

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING diamond and size! I love it.

Did you make any changes to the setting or is this how it comes? It is quite the perfect solitaire for me.

I want to know this as well!

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful upgrade!! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results