shape
carat
color
clarity

Introducing “Summer” my 2.78 vs2 I color ACA

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know I already think Summer is fab-u-lous @Mamabean. Honestly, I think she looks soooo white, and is such a good size on your hand.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course we will need more pictures and the stats of your diamond’s measurements - cause this is PS after all! So glad you are loving that beautiful new ring!

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Simply gorgeous!!! What a stunner @Mamabean!! The setting, the color, the size - just perfection! Congrats and wear in good health!! ❤

Last edited:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean, WOW!!! Summer Fling is gorgeous! She looks perfect on your finger! It’s been so much fun following your jewelry adventures this past month. I’m so happy for you.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Calliecake! It’s been a rollercoaster ride...I just have one more ring coming...and I’ll be happy to just enjoy them and everyone else’s bling..I will be done!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect on you. It's blingalicious (to quote @missy quoting Missy I mean actually I am stealing ;-) ) the setting is perfect mamabean.. its you.. I'm very very happy for you.. classy ring for a classy chick xoxoox

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect on you. It's blingalicious (to quote @missy quoting Missy I mean actually I am stealing ;-) ) the setting is perfect mamabean.. its you.. I'm very very happy for you.. classy ring for a classy chick xoxoox

Thank you @Tekate...It’s such a pretty setting for the price! You’re such a sweetheart...truly..❤️

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Your new diamond is fantastic, @Mamabean!! I am so fascinated by all the sparkles!!! Congratulations!!

I just went to the Whiteflash site to drool over the ACAs. I love my diamond, but it's definitely not ideal cut!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your new diamond is fantastic, @Mamabean!! I am so fascinated by all the sparkles!!! Congratulations!!

I just went to the Whiteflash site to drool over the ACAs. I love my diamond, but it's definitely not ideal cut!

Thank you @Fabulous50!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. I think it looks wonderful on you - wonderful light return and fabulous proportions. And it looks perfect with your anniversary band.

Congratulations - a beautiful ring!

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I’ve watched this video multiple times! Stunning! I’m for sure getting this setting. It’s exactly what I was looking for. After having your ring for a bit are you still looking at upgrading the color? I’m currently looking at an I and a J. I’m coming from an H and never saw any warmth.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve watched this video multiple times! Stunning! I’m for sure getting this setting. It’s exactly what I was looking for. After having your ring for a bit are you still looking at upgrading the color? I’m currently looking at an I and a J. I’m coming from an H and never saw any warmth.

@Mamajemmy Thank you! I hope you love the setting as much as I do..I love looking at it from the side.. If I have Summer alone on my finger the color isn’t that noticeable..I‘m very color sensitive...I do know that it’s not as white as Libby...my G color VS1 diamond if they are side by side and tilted...Face up they are close...Summer is very white face up..There are only certain times where I’ll notice the warmth...I think I will upgrade the color eventually...but I’m really enjoying Summer now...My plan is to make the trip there next year to see the colors in person to see if I can tell the difference..and decide if it’s worth it to upgrade the color. My VS2 is totally eye clean...so if I can upgrade the color and get the same eye clean VS2 I would be happy. I would do it in one upgrade because I would have to pay tax on the whole diamond again..and not just the difference in price. I’m not going to do that twice.

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
@Mamajemmy Thank you! I hope you love the setting as much as I do..I love looking at it from the side.. If I have Summer alone on my finger the color isn’t that noticeable..I‘m very color sensitive...I do know that it’s not as white as Libby...my G color VS1 diamond if they are side by side and tilted...Face up they are close...Summer is very white face up..There are only certain times where I’ll notice the warmth...I think I will upgrade the color eventually...but I’m really enjoying Summer now...My plan is to make the trip there next year to see the colors in person to see if I can tell the difference..and decide if it’s worth it to upgrade the color. My VS2 is totally eye clean...so if I can upgrade the color and get the same eye clean VS2 I would be happy. I would do it in one upgrade because I would have to pay tax on the whole diamond again..and not just the difference in price. I’m not going to do that twice.

Thanks! That’s a good idea to go in person. It’s hard to know my true color sensitivity. In a jewelry store they all look great!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
great finger coverage on you! Love that upgrade. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back for another look!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a glorious diamond!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your Summer Fling!!! She's icy white, huge, and sparkles like there's no tomorrow. Enjoy this stunner!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so happy to hear you say that! I finally decided on my I on the exact same setting. Now I just need to wait for it to be made!

I’m so excited for you @Mamajemmy! Please start a thread so we can follow along! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results