shape
carat
color
clarity

Intro

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all LIWs!

I'm a fairly new PS-er and thought I'd add myself to the LIW list.

I recently moved in with my BF after 10 months of dating (we're on the older side of things) and we've started looking at e-rings. I'm VERY confused about what I'd like in an e-ring but PS is helping me sort it all out.

Anything else I'm supposed to share?

Shannon

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Hey maccers - welcome!

The intro was sufficient :bigsmile: I added you to the list. Im not great at asking all the "intro questions" about you and your SO and your situation :lol: but I definitely encourage that you cruise around the site, learn more, and contribute in our discussions in LIW (and elsewhere). Madelise has been posting weekly "fun" questions where we try to get to know each other better and we have fairly lively Bootcamp and Small Talk threads stickied at the top of the LIW forum.

Welcome again!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Hi maccers, welcome! I wish I could give you some tips/advice, but I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know much about e-rings other than what I like and what I don't. However, my taste constantly changes, so who knows what I REALLY want. Glad to hear PS is helping you out, and let's hope your stay is short and sweet! ~*~dust~*~* :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi maccers. Welcome aboard. :wavey:

There are so many beautiful e-rings to pick from that it's hard to choose one. PS is a great place for education. Also, spend some time in the Show Me the Bling forum to get ideas.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Hi maccers, welcome!! The best part about the start of looking for rings and not knowing what you want is that it gives you free shameless reign to walk into any jewelry store, and try on as many rings as you want to find the style that works best for you. You take tons of pictures, come back to PS, post them and ask "where can I find this ring with x budget" and all the wonderful people here will help find you a gorgeous ring. Even PSers who are engaged with beautiful bling will walk into jewelry stores and try on different styles, that is how excited they are about jewelry. So I hope you find what you're looking for, and feel free to post updates, or let us know what's going on in life!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results