shape
carat
color
clarity

Intro!

ellab

Rough_Rock
Hey girls! I have been lurking for a while and after my boyfriend took me to look at rings recently, decided it was time to add myself to the LIW list! We have been together for almost two years, and I can't say enough good about him. I'm so lucky and blessed to be with my best friend! I'm incredibly excited to officially be an LIW and hopefully won't be waiting too long!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!! I hope your stay here is short and sweet. What type of ring are you considering?

ellab

Rough_Rock
Thank you!! I'm anxious, but even more anxious for some of the girls that I read have been waiting 4, 5, or 6 years! There comes a point when you just need a ring. :lol: I'm almost certain I want a Cushion, I like every form it comes in and always seem to be drawn to it. As far as a setting, I love the Tiffany Novo and JbEG's Kylie setting (probably with a GOG AV Cushion). But the more I look, the more I like!

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, ellab! Lots of dust for you and your SO! :) Please keep us posted on what you end up deciding on!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love cushions too and you can almost never go wrong with any style it comes in. Good luck and keep us posted!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

dandyandi

Rough_Rock
welcome! very exciting and hope you aren't on the list for too long ;-) i agree with you, cushions ARE beautiful. have u and your SO talked about how involved you will be in the ring designing process? it sounds like you have a really good idea of what you want! my boyfriend knows my preferences, and we've been shopping together, but ultimately he wants to be the one to pick everything out so that it's still a surprise. then i know lots of ladies (esp on pricescope!) who are involved in the entire process, so they know exactly what ring they're getting! what do you think you and your SO will do?

ellab

Rough_Rock
Thank you TwinkleStar & Amys Bling!
GrlsBestfrnd, I absolutely agree! It was the old mine cut in a HW inspired micropave setting that I first fell in love, and haven't stopped dreaming about it since!
dandyandi, Thank you! You are right, I know what I like! We are planning on doing something similar to you and your boyfriend. I have picked out rings I like and I want him to pick it out in the end because I'm very indecisive. And, with my luck, he would buy the ring I asked for, then I would change my mind! I hope we both get off the list soon!

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
Welcome :wavey: Hope your stay is short but sweet.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!! :wavey:

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Welcome! It sure sounds like your moving in the right direction and the ring your describing sounds beautiful. Hopefully your time here in the LIW will go by fast.

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Cushions really are just gorgeous. It looks like you've done your research.

ellab

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I will keep you updated while we ring shop!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results