shape
carat
color
clarity

Intervention?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just yesterday morning I sent DK an email for a quote for yet another eternity band, a big one this time.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon. My 2 dogs, 60 and 80 lbs. saw a squirrel and made a mad dash for it. The big one (sweetest pup I've ever had) spun me around and I karate chopped the concrete patio. My hand is very swollen and sore but not broken. I don't know how long it will be before I can wear a ring on my right hand though.

Devine intervention? Lol, searching for earrings now...

20190531_173803.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ow!! @Gussie that looks so painful. I hope you heal fast.
If it’s divine intervention, the divine doesn’t understand the allure of sparkly things very well! Unless the intent was to prevent you typing and looking for anything fun?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OUCH Gussie, that looks quite painful! So sorry--hopefully your swelling goes down quickly! Maybe the silver lining is you'll have to go out for dinner for a few nights now?:twisted2:
PS: I just cannot get used to your new screen name, my mind says, 'oh that's ceg' rather than registering Gussie...

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I'm sorry @Gussie, that must have been scary for you - I hope you heal quickly.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! I'm sorry @Gussie, that must have been scary for you - I hope you heal quickly.

Lol, it wasn't very scary because it happened so fast. I kind of felt like I was in a cartoon!!! Luckily, it doesn't hurt that bad except for bending it too much. :lol:

Reactions: AV_

elizat

Ideal_Rock
That looks painful! Hopefully it doesn't take long to heal up.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There may have time when your Mom would kiss it better, now I think a new eternity band would make a poor, but very adequate substitute! :lol-2:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, earrings are in order, due to an injury! (looks painful hope you are feeling okay :) )

AV_

Ideal_Rock
For the left hand!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ouch! Earrings would be awesome.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no! I think you need to get extra special blingy earrings...for medicinal purposes...:whistle: I hope it heals quickly!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry that happened but how big was the eternity ring going to be? LOL!

Seriously, I hope your hand heals quickly!!

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Just yesterday morning I sent DK an email for a quote for yet another eternity band, a big one this time.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon. My 2 dogs, 60 and 80 lbs. saw a squirrel and made a mad dash for it. The big one (sweetest pup I've ever had) spun me around and I karate chopped the concrete patio. My hand is very swollen and sore but not broken. I don't know how long it will be before I can wear a ring on my right hand though.

Devine intervention? Lol, searching for earrings now...

20190531_173803.jpg

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Gussie Hope it heals well and soon!

Last edited:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I say get both! =)2
I’m glad nothing was broken. Keep it iced and you’ll be ready to wear a big eternity in no time!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Gussie, That looks so painful. You are lucky you didn’t break your hand. Can’t wait to see your recovery purchases.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ain't gonna die!...:devil::P2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ouch! You def need a get well present for yourself! I Hope it feels better soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Gussie ouch, that looks painful. :(( So glad you didn't break your hand. Looking forward to seeing your recovery purchases and wishing you a speedy healing process.:appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speedy healing dust!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear this, hope it heals up soon! And how are the Kamoka pearls coming along :twisted2:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely divine intervention. God is telling you that you need another band for your LEFT hand. ;-)

Hope you heal soon!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results