shape
carat
color
clarity

Internet Diamond Buying

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dbenne13

Rough_Rock
After atleast two months of research, on-line & in-stores, I''ve come to a descision on a diamond. Here are the specs:

Collection : Loose Diamonds
Description : Princess
Cut : Premium
Color : G
Clarity : VVS2
Cert : GIA
Shape : Princess
Polish : n/a
Symmetry : Very Good
Carat : 1.50
Depth : 72.3%
Measurement : 6.41x6.35x4.59
Culet : None
Ratio : 1.01

Just trying to get a feel on what people think about on-line buying as opposed to face-to-face buying. Just by the specs of the diamond i''m satisfied. I''ve search through many different platforms and went with this diamond form Engagement Rings Direct. Didn''t see any negative blogs or remarks concerning there business. So currently I have this diamond on hold until I make a decision on getting it set with a ring through DVatche or supplying my on solitare setting. That right there is another decsion in its own. Is it common to find your own setting at a cheaper price (maybe $1,000 cheaper) or relying on the daimond company to set in the stone. Makes sense to me besides the money since the have the stone in hand. I feel I wont have to worry about any mishaps since they can handle all the work in house and I dont have to worry about findind a trust-worthy company to give my stone & ring setting to set.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/14/2007 11:18:34 PM
Author:dbenne13
Just trying to get a feel on what people think about on-line buying as opposed to face-to-face buying. Just by the specs of the diamond i''m satisfied. I''ve search through many different platforms and went with this diamond form Engagement Rings Direct. Didn''t see any negative blogs or remarks concerning there business. So currently I have this diamond on hold until I make a decision on getting it set with a ring through DVatche or supplying my on solitare setting. That right there is another decsion in its own. Is it common to find your own setting at a cheaper price (maybe $1,000 cheaper) or relying on the daimond company to set in the stone. Makes sense to me besides the money since the have the stone in hand. I feel I wont have to worry about any mishaps since they can handle all the work in house and I dont have to worry about findind a trust-worthy company to give my stone & ring setting to set.
Welcome.

You will find here that the main topic of discussion is buying online, most of us have done it with excellent results. ERD are an excellent vendor with a superb rep, so no worries using them to buy your diamond and to set it to create the complete ring. This is common practice and makes things much easier. As to the numbers I am not well up on Princess shapes, but I can tell you that you can use Mark and ERD with all confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results