shape
carat
color
clarity

International Geek Song

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
To any other ladies who periodically lose their BFs, FIs, and Hubbies to the dark mistresses known as video/computer games... this will sound familiar!
2.gif

http://www.wantonline.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/1/10/International-Geek-Song

LC

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hilarious!!! I wish there were "War of Warcraft" references rather than just Xbox ... but, then again, my fiance isn''t just a geek, he''s an UBER geek.
9.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Fiance has been bugging me to buy him an Xbox 360 as his ''engagement gift.''
20.gif

deco: btw do you mean World of Warcraft? If so my fiance just sold his account on ebay for an amazing and cool $700 in the first day the listing was up...I told him to wait but oh well...anyway it equated to a nice $0.81 an hour.
20.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2006 9:57:12 PM
Author: Princess V
deco: btw do you mean World of Warcraft? If so my fiance just sold his account on ebay for an amazing and cool $700 in the first day the listing was up...I told him to wait but oh well...anyway it equated to a nice $0.81 an hour.
20.gif

YES!! Typo! WORLD of Warcraft. And my fiance is so pissed that you just told me those "accounts" are sellable. HEE HEE. (He reached level 60 and has been preening around like he''s The Terminator or something)
20.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
deco, ugh couldn''t you just throttle them for playing that game sometimes?!
29.gif
Mine played a paladin which apparently is one of the least sellable classes....tell your guy to get lots of ''epics'' if he wants to sell his haha (which means more time on the game
20.gif
) I saw an account go for 2k!!
23.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
first i smiled, then i giggled, then it was LOL time!

movie zombie

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
hmm.. the black abyss known as the video consule... yes I am familiar with it, having lost my boyfriend in the black hole for several hours... Sometimes I just want to throw that thing out the window!

IndieQueen001

Rough_Rock
Oh my... I thought I was the only one who had a issues with a hubby in love with World of Warcraft.. I swear to God if I have to hear "I haven''t had my WOW (yes, like "wow") TIME, I''m gonna scream!!
41.gif

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Heehee!!! Glad to know there are others in the same boat! I''ve set a 10:30 curfew on the computer for FI and he''s down to 1 official WoW night a week (official meaning I''m not allowed to bitch about it).

We need a support group!

LC

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That was hilarious...you made my morning~!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 1:20:19 PM
Author: LizzieC
Heehee!!! Glad to know there are others in the same boat! I''ve set a 10:30 curfew on the computer for FI and he''s down to 1 official WoW night a week (official meaning I''m not allowed to bitch about it).

We need a support group!

LC

hmmmm....now that''s a solution i''ve never thought of. LizzieC, I think you may have just saved our impending marraige
9.gif

i second the support group movement
36.gif
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/25/2006 5:05:35 PM
Author: gingerBcookie
Date: 1/25/2006 1:20:19 PM
Author: LizzieC
We need a support group!
i second the support group movement
36.gif
36.gif

Huh??? I thought Pricescope WAS the "WoW widows" support group!! Never could figure out all the talk of "diamonds" and "cut grades".
31.gif

Seriously though, I think my sweetie & I have competing VORTEXes ... he has WoW and I have Pscope. He collects weird imaginary stuff he doesn''t want to save to sell to other people. I collect gorgeous pictures of other peoples rings/sparklies I definately DO want, and scheme about making him sell HIS stuff to buy me MINE!
11.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really only consider the official geek song to be the one that won the Greek Carnival for the Tri-Lamb''s in Revenge of the Nerds...

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Not a support group, it's too late.
According to this comment: "I fear the geeks out there are risking extinction due to these toys..." we need Geek's Red Book.

The sad part is that geeks them-self produce geek's self-distraction tools. O well,... circle of life, circle of death...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results