shape
carat
color
clarity

Intergem - Marlborough MA

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm...I haven''t seen an email come through yet, even checked the spam folder.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Date: 5/6/2010 5:06:33 PM
Author: rockzilla
Hmmmm...I haven''t seen an email come through yet, even checked the spam folder.

I''ll send it again. Sometimes the system has glitches.
1.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Since it''s supposed to rain on and off tomorrow, we should probably think about bringing a few lawn chairs if possible.

I have 3 folding cushioned deck chairs and 2 padded folding chairs I''ll bring, but I think we''ll likely need a few more. If anyone can bring a folding lawn chair or two, that would be great.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
I went at lunch today (it''s right near my office)...

Was a bit overwhelming, under those lights, everything starts to look like a sparkly blur...

Decided there was no way I could tell what was decent and what wasn''t so kept my money in my wallet!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Hey - how did folks do at this show, any good finds?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2010 10:40:48 PM
Author: waterlilly
Hey - how did folks do at this show, any good finds?
It was a lot of fun; you should join us the next time we get together.

I picked up 3 settings, an antique garnet/moonstone ring and some tourmaline/spinel earrings. I still need to take pictures of all of them.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t believe I missed it! =( Oh well, next time.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was a cutter by the name of Bill Vance there? Just curious. I''ve seen him at 2 Intergem shows now, and he cuts some really gorgeous stuff. I got a gorgeous 3 carat zircon, a 15pt kornerupine, and a 19pt grossular garnet. :)

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 8:07:47 PM
Author: packrat
Is the show ever in the Midwest area? One of my friends said there''s a gem show in Sioux Falls which wouldn''t be bad, but she couldn''t remember when-she just remembered from a year or so ago, so who knows.
They come to Columbus, OH annually. Last year a vendor was followed by some theives to his car, and when he stopped to get some food with his family, the robbers broke out his back window in his car. The guy had a weapon, shot at the robbers...it was quite the news around here, since the vendor had stopped out here in the ''burbs!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 10:01:28 PM
Author: ksinger
Was a cutter by the name of Bill Vance there? Just curious. I''ve seen him at 2 Intergem shows now, and he cuts some really gorgeous stuff. I got a gorgeous 3 carat zircon, a 15pt kornerupine, and a 19pt grossular garnet. :)

I forgot to pick up a map of the show so I can''t say for certain, but the name isn''t ringing a bell.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results