shape
carat
color
clarity

INSTANT MANICURE by Avon...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone tried those instant manicure things from Avon? Do they really last for 14 days?
Instant Manicure

San Diego Bride

Shiny_Rock
i''d never seen it before. how would you know that the strips would fit your nails? do you just the excess of the sides or something?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting Mat....if this stuff works it could be a good thing, I rarely have time to paint mine as I have to keep running outside to see to a starving horse etc
9.gif
every half hour, so if I see these in the UK I will give them a whirl!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I saw those in a magazine and was thinking what in the world? My Avon rep should be popping by the office today so if she does I will get the scoop :razz:

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
I tried some of these (not Avon, but another brand) that were on the clearance table at Walgreen''s last year! Well... they were on sale for a reason!
3.gif
Basically, unless your nail is really cylindrical, they won''t really stick to the tip of you nail (b/c that part curves down). I wore them for about an hour and took them off b/c they were bugging me. But it is a really neat idea! Maybe the Avon ones are better. If it was a little more stretchy and less sticker-like it might work. That would be awesome!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was wondering about these too Mat....looks very interesting.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I think there is an Avon store in Northport...maybe after my last final I will swing by and see what is up. I would be thrilled if I could find somthing that quick that lasted for 2 weeks... I mean 9 bucks a month to not have to mess with my hands would be well worth it. Plus my honey hates the smell of polish.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
I''m not so sure about these...I don''t like the idea of "folding over" the excess stuff, I would think a ton of dirt and germs would get trapped on the underside of the nails. Also, I am a little doubtful of the "14 day" thing....maybe they would last 14 days for someone who never showered, washed her hands, or did dishes.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
anyone try this yet?

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
I was curious about this, too. It''d be nice to have perfect nails without having to go through the annoying process of painting them.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
A guest at my wedding was wearing them (shes an avon rep).. They looked good on her.. but I have no idea how they would stay on..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results