shape
carat
color
clarity

Inspiration Board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
My final inspiration board that is now starting to actually resemble the wedding! I am VERY excited!! The song playing is also going to be our first dance. So here is Missjaxon''s Inspiration Board

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
looks great. Love the colors together! :)

Are you not doing the mini cakes or cupcakes anymore?

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
I love that pink color. Isn''t it nice to see everything coming together?
1.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I always wonder how you girls get your FI''s to agree to Pink... I love the look!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How fun and pretty! I love the polkadotted cake!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:24:36 AM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
looks great. Love the colors together! :)

Are you not doing the mini cakes or cupcakes anymore?

Yes we are still going to do the mini cakes, I just love them too much not to. Some people think that they are not very formal, but I will still be having a normal cake. I am just so excited!
9.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:08:09 PM
Author: CrookedRock
So beautiful! I always wonder how you girls get your FI''s to agree to Pink... I love the look!

Haha, pink is my absolute most favourite colour and FI has known it as I am not very subtle,EVERYTHING of mine is pink! So I think he just assumed it would all be pink and I am ecstatic he is fine with it.

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:46:31 AM
Author: sunnyd
I love that pink color. Isn''t it nice to see everything coming together?
1.gif

It is so nice to finally see it become our wedding! I keep having spells of pure excitement where I just don''t know what to do with myself haha. Unfortunately it still seems so far away so you ladies are going to have to put up with me for a bit.
37.gif

Thanks for the compliments ladies!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results