shape
carat
color
clarity

Inspiration Board

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nani565

Shiny_Rock
I am getting married 11-21-09, and originally I was just going to do fall colors ( reds, oranges, bronzes) but it just was not coming together for me. Then I saw a purple dress and really likes the color so I attempted to make an inspiration board of purple, gray/silver and white. Below is what I came up with, what does every one think? All feedback both positive and negative is welcome so please share your opinions!!

purple board.jpg

Winslet

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this one of the most coordinated and thought-out inspiration boards I''ve seen. I almost thought it was purple overload until I looked carefully and saw that really, each of these pieces is just a little accent - so I think it should all pull together nicely without it seeming like the color scheme is overdone.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that is stunning!

tropiqalkiwi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 1:17:13 PM
Author:nani565
I am getting married 11-21-09, and originally I was just going to do fall colors ( reds, oranges, bronzes) but it just was not coming together for me. Then I saw a purple dress and really likes the color so I attempted to make an inspiration board of purple, gray/silver and white. Below is what I came up with, what does every one think? All feedback both positive and negative is welcome so please share your opinions!!
Great grouping there, I really like what you put together. I just wanted to let you know that I think you picked a perfect range of purples for a fall wedding. The iconic fall colors are burnt oranges/browns, but all colors can have a place in each season, you just have to find the right version. The purple you picked seems to have redish undertones instead of blue which makes it feel warmer than other purples and very fitting and stylish for a fall/winter wedding.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That looks lovely - I think purple and gray/silver/white will be lovely
1.gif

nani565

Shiny_Rock
Oh thank you so much everyone! I have had so many ideas for colors and someone always objects to my ideas. I just want everyone to think our wedding is beautiful and to enjoy it, I am actually really nervous about doing the purple I hope it is not too much!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Love it! I''m totally doing purple at my next wedding.
3.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I just love it!!! The color is a perfect shade of purple, the cake is gorgeous, the dresses are lovely, and I love the centerpieces (that purple flower in it is so pretty). Everything about it I just love! :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2009 3:50:38 PM
Author: nani565
Oh thank you so much everyone! I have had so many ideas for colors and someone always objects to my ideas. I just want everyone to think our wedding is beautiful and to enjoy it, I am actually really nervous about doing the purple I hope it is not too much!

I''m sure it won''t be too much - it will be beautiful, and besides, as long as you and your FI think it is gorgeous that is really all that matters
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is very nice!

booswim542

Shiny_Rock
Wow! When I see a board like this, it makes me rethink what I have chosen. That''s absolutely beautiful!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely!

jkil0313

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I love the accents here and there! Also, being as it is a deep purple I would still categorize in with a "Fall" feel.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! The photos will look beautiful with such a fabulous colour scheme, well done
36.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I may be a little partial ''cause I''m using dark purple, but I just love your board! All the pieces you''ve put together look lovely.

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
I
30.gif
love purple and I do think the gray will match perfectly. as well as all your other color. happy planning
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results