shape
carat
color
clarity

Inspiration board - my birthday garden party :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Hey girls! I know we LIWs aren''t planning weddings yet, but it''s fun to "practice" by making inspiration boards for other events in our lives :) Next week is my birthday, so DB and I are throwing a garden party with a guest list of 30. The weather is going to be SUNNY and 70 degrees, perfect for a spring celebration! Wish me luck with all the yard work we''ve gotta finish
3.gif

birthdayinspirationboard_sm.jpg

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Fun! Any news from you on the LIW front???

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Aww thanks for asking LP! He''s had the ring since December so I really have no idea when he''ll pop the question. I''m totally enjoying the suspense though, it''s a wonderful kind of anxiety
30.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
very cute ng. What kind of dog is that in the middle of your lawn? It looks like my lil'' corgi from a distance. In fact,is that a dog? I might just be seeing things!
3.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, how festive!!! Early Happy Birthday!
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww!!!!I wanna come!!!!! I love your board!!!!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
SS, she''s a Sheltie! Very very close to a Corgi :)

And thank you to Melissa and Freke! I wish we could have a LIW convention so we could all party together.

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Sweet! That looks like it will be an awesome party.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Ha! A LIW convention would be out of control! We''d never be able to decide on a menu, or what to wear, or decorations! Everyone would have to have their own mini color scheme and bring their own centerpiece and cook their own meal. Itd be a great experiment in personal taste.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Cute idea! Hope you have fun! Do you have any suspicions that maybe your SO will propose at the party?
31.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
LOL SS I am totally sitting her cracking up over all of us with our mini wedding tables at our LIW convention!! So cute and funny
9.gif

IDOC, thanks so much! I don''t think he plans to propose at my party because he''s had a ton of other opportunities to propose before then. We just celebrated our three year anniversary, went to a fancy formal ball, celebrated all the holidays, etc. I have no idea what he''s waiting for, but I''m thinking he''s purposely avoiding the major events so I''ll be genuinely surprised. We''ll see though! I absolutely love your ring shopping thread by the way, you looked so happy and beautiful in all your pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results