shape
carat
color
clarity

Insane?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
There were huge traffic jams in Chicago last night of up to three and four hours to go SHOPPING? After midnight. Can you believe that? What is wrong with these people? I was at home in bed asleep.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I think it is insane. I didn''t shop today because of that. I''ll do some online shopping and buy a few things at stores. But any day other than today.

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
I make sure I get all my shopping done before Thanksgiving. After that, it''s on line only shopping for me. As for the traffic, I just say-get a life!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
That is insane. I hate the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas because it makes an ordinary run to the mall for socks or whatnot a huge chore on the weekends
20.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I am going to brave the King of Prussia mall today...not sure why, but I have this yearn to shop (probably not such a good idea for a grad student!)...

I did not go out for long on Friday (center city Philly)...but Saturday, today, is my day for shopping...

I hope I buy for others and not just myself
27.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going two places and two places only today. One is to Lester Lampert to check out a pair of earrings again that I saw when Mrs. Salvo was in town and one is Ethel M to get a last Christmas gift (I don't like to buy food gifts TOO far ahead of time!). That's it. You couldn't give me a million dollars to go to any other stores today. I don't even want to go to these but I *have* to (especially Lester
9.gif
).

Yesterday when we were in Phoenix the happy hubby wanted to catch the matinee of the James Bond movie at a theater in a mall. I was just going ot wander around for a few hours and maybe take advantage of the bargains. Before he even bought his ticket I called him on his cell phone and begged him to take me out of there. Utter madness!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
There were 250,000 people at the biggest NYC Macy''s yesterday....madness!

I had the urge to Christmas shop but got over it fairly quickly when hubby reminded me how busy it gets and how much I hate crowds.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I literally shop DAILY, running to King of Prussia mall, or Saks, or Suburban Square or local boutiques. On Black Friday I would never venture out unless I know it is okay, which it is not generally, though Saks was not too crowded yesterday. Between now and mid January I have to be very organized in my mall trips, I hit the mall at opening on a Monday and that is it, otherwise the place is packed and people get into fights over parking spaces. Normal people become so ugly that I cannot stand being around that type of energy. I refuse to get in the middle of it. On line and phone orders work fine for me now, and make life much easier!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The King of Prussia Mall is HUGE! I had no idea...and so many fancy stores (LV, Cartier...)

My husband-to-be purchased my wedding band (AND WE HAVE NO PENDING DATE FOR A YEAR OR TWO!)...I got the Tiffany & Co knife edge in platinum with a double-ring box! The box is most important...a nice sleeping bed for my e-ring and wedding band...

I also got my husband-to-be a few Lacoste shirts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results