shape
carat
color
clarity

Innocent Question -- Very Confused, not trying to start inflammatory post..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
deleted

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 2/17/2004 11:30:20 AM weemodin wrote:

Why are there suddenly so many people who've been banned from DT? I'm honestly just wondering --
***Leonid, please ban/lock/delete this post if necessary. I've posted over there before and am just curious as to what gets a person banned?

I'm really really not trying to stir the pot here -- I have no strong feelings about DT either good or bad -- I'm just extremely curious -- this whole DT issue seems shrouded in mystery. Why is it such a hush-hush topic???
I did a search here and didn't really find any good answers.

-

I think you are posting on the wrong forum. You should be asking DT. I suggest you post the question over there. The sites are not inter-related. And, really not relavent here.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Weemodin:
----------------
Why are there suddenly so many people who've been banned from DT? I'm honestly just wondering --
***Leonid, please ban/lock/delete this post if necessary.
-----
I think it would be more appropriate to address this issue to other forum administrators.
----------------
I've posted over there before and am just curious as to what gets a person banned?
-----
I only can answer for myself. If a member persist breaching the forum rules despite requests to stop it.
----------------
I'm really really not trying to stir the pot here -- I have no strong feelings about DT either good or bad -- I'm just extremely curious -- this whole DT issue seems shrouded in mystery. Why is it such a hush-hush topic???

I did a search here and didn't really find any good answers.
-----
Weemodin, please revisit this forum policies: "This forum is mainly for diamond and gemstone issues, not a venue for the resolution of personal issues with members or companies."

Issues related to other forums is out of this place’ scope.

Hope this helps.

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
ahh -- soo sorry!! Should have read rules more carefully.
Can I delete this post/thread? Anyone?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hopefully Leonid can delete.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Mara wrote:

Hopefully Leonid can delete.
----------------

I'd rather let it be because several people ask the same question via PM and on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results