shape
carat
color
clarity

Injured My Elbow

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soocool

Ideal_Rock
Well, I did it! I was walking from the kitchen into the family room with a bowl of ice cream in my right hand and the dog was lying down in the next room. Well I did not see him as I tripped over him and in an attempt to save the ice cream I landed on my elbow on the tile floor and injured the bursa as well as have a hairline fracture of my elbow. Needless to say, I should have dropped the bowl because the dog got it anyway. Husband missed the last 1/2 hour of the Superbowl, but the good news was that the emergency room was empty so I wasn''t there very long.

As you can tell I am still in a good mood as the pain killers are working and Please excuse my typing as I am doing it with my left hand.

Please no scolding...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ouch that sounds sore! Sending hugs and rest your poor elbow!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Oh no! I had bursitis in my knee, and that just stinks! and a hairline fracture. HOW PAINFUL!

I would have probably saved the icecream too... so, I''d be in sling along with you!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!
15.gif
So sorry this happened to you - what a rotten injury
8.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/2/2009 12:04:36 PM
Author:soocool
Well, I did it! I was walking from the kitchen into the family room with a bowl of ice cream in my right hand and the dog was lying down in the next room. Well I did not see him as I tripped over him and in an attempt to save the ice cream I landed on my elbow on the tile floor and injured the bursa as well as have a hairline fracture of my elbow. Needless to say, I should have dropped the bowl because the dog got it anyway. Husband missed the last 1/2 hour of the Superbowl, but the good news was that the emergency room was empty so I wasn't there very long.

As you can tell I am still in a good mood as the pain killers are working and Please excuse my typing as I am doing it with my left hand.

Please no scolding...
See - there's always a silver lining!
2.gif
Hope it heals quickly.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh no!! Hope it''s not too painful--hugs! I broke my finger 6 weeks ago, and I''ve been lefty typing--I can relate. Hope it heals quickly! xo

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yikes!
32.gif
Your poor elbow!!!
39.gif

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Awe, ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results