shape
carat
color
clarity

Info on my diamond.

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I ran my diamond through AGA and it scored all 1a, I also have ran it through HCA and it received 1.2 within TIC range, it's also within the AGS0 dotted line. My question is, why did my 'spread' only receive a grade of very good, and what would've it taken for it to be excellent? Would this have changed the price drastically, and/or appearance. I'm not unhappy, just curious :)

Depth 61.4
Table 58
CA 34
CH 14.5
PA 40.8
PD 43
Star Length 50
Lower half 80
Girdle med-slightly thick, faceted 4.0
Culet none

Edit : 7.17x 7.23x 4.42

Side note, my boyfriend received the completed ring yesterday (I saw the diamond loose), it's in our house as we speak, I've yet to be proposed to, so it's just here, close by... and I haven't seen it! Crazy right! So excitingggg.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almost all stones with ideal cut proportions get very good for spread. Diamonds that are more of the 60table/60depth type will get excellent for spread because they are more shallow. So your stone scored exactly as it should have. I am sure you are excited and I hope he will propose soon!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
Hey that's great! I appreciate you responding to my questions! I can't say when he'll propose, the reality of it is still shocking to me, even though I know it's coming, and have for a while :lol: We have two trips coming up before mid December... so my guess is he WON'T do it on them haha, just to throw me off, oh the suspense :)

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my god.. your J is stunning :love:. relax and enjoy.
please post the finished ring after he proposes. . :pray:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results