shape
carat
color
clarity

Indie Handbag Designers?

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So one of our friends just asked us if we want to buy a discounted Chanel Jumbo (3K sample sale price; I turned her down; need to take a break on the capital expenditures).

Got me thinking though: does anyone know if there are any handbag designer equivalents to VC, CvD, DK, etc?

I figure if we're spending that kind of money in the future, why not get something one of a kind?

Sillysarah84

Rough_Rock
It depends on the style you are looking for, but I have a few Annie Bukhman pieces (previously called Gift Shop Brooklyn). She is minimalist, so it isn't for everyone. Everything is handmade in Brooklyn, and the workmanship and materials are excellent. Annie is lovely to work with. Again, it isn't for everyone. I don't really like items with brands visible on them, they can seem kind of gauche to me-just a personal preference.

HDer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I'll keep her on my radar. Does she do custom work?

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Depends on what you're looking for...I often have a lot of luck at flea markets or good second hand stores. I recently passed on an older chanel jumbo listed at 2000. Sometimes, if its a popular weekend I can find a local leather maker at either a farmers market or fair with some phenomenal wares.... oh or try a "authentic" ren faire for some really far out bags, they're usually handmade leathers with some great craftsmanship but can be either super cute or a little masculine

Disclaimer: I am in nyc so I do find more variety at the flea or second markets.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a collection of cow hide bags lololol. Look for the thread started by Dee*Jay. They are from Harriet's hides. Totally unique!

jayeshsavlate

Rough_Rock
Trade
We are:wavey: high leading luxury brands bags manufacturers and sellers all over India, Our main branch located in Mumbai. now increasing numbers of Asian shoppers aim for local niche accessories to make a statement.

:dance:buy school bags for boys and girls also college bags and laptop bags and lunch bags available. :wavey::read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results