shape
carat
color
clarity

INCREDIBLE 3K Wedding for 175pp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys have to check this out!!!! . There are links to more pix & details too ...

This is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I wish there were more "pot luck" brides out there
1.gif

Very quaint country wedding...I love the simplicty of the whole affair...like hanging out with your friends in the backyard.

That looks really fabulous and fun. Thanks for posting.

LOL--I know that park very well! It''s in my home town. Gorgeous place for a wedding/picnic. Love the photos!

Wow-it looks brilliant. Fair play to them!

This is my kind of wedding--I love it!!

Those photos are fantastic, I wouldn''t have blinked an eye if they said they paid $3k for the photography alone :)

Yay for them!

I have to say that this looks like the second most joy-filled wedding I''ve ever seen in pictures. (The first is Neatfreak''s.
1.gif
)

Wow, this couple''s wedding photos are making me hanker for a "simple" and elegant wedding. It''s so easy to get caught up in the rush of everything we "need" to have.

How wonderful that this couple''s friends were so supportive of their wedding. My friends did that years ago and a lot of people didn''t like it. I think it depends on the people and the guest. I have some friends who I think would be able to pull off this kind of wedding, but not many. The best part about this wedding is that it is totally laid back and it doesn''t look "low budget"

Date: 3/10/2009 3:56:55 PM
Author: Haven
I have to say that this looks like the second most joy-filled wedding I''ve ever seen in pictures. (The first is Neatfreak''s.
1.gif
)

Awww Haven! You have no idea how much that means to me. It''s been a rough day and that just made me smile!!!

That is an awesome link BTW. Great wedding!

It looks like a lovely wedding. It''s nice that they had friends and family close enough to help them throw a party.

How beautiful!

I remember going to a potluck wedding when I was a teenager with my parents. My mother always talks about how its one of her favorite weddings (she is NOT a wedding person at all) and how much she loved that it was laid back.

Seeing these photos makes me want to do the same! I''m just too darn scared about the weather interfering. If I lived in Southern CA I would definitely consider it!

Beautiful and very sweet.

LOVE this, totally my kind of wedding... loving and heartfelt. I hope I can achieve that at mine.

Thanks for posting this, Deco!

OOOOOO!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
I''m very into the trees!
31.gif

This is so awesome!!! It''s exactly what I''ve always felt our wedding should be like. We haven''t made any plans yet, so maybe this should be in the running! We love simple and heartfelt - it''s so much more us than a lot of unnecessary stuff (just unnecessary to us is what I mean
1.gif
).

WOW that is amazing and beautiful, it just goes to show money doesn''t buy soul :)

Date: 3/10/2009 1:12:38 PM
Author:decodelighted
You guys have to check this out!!!! . There are links to more pix & details too ...
OH! I thought you meant $175 per person.
3.gif
I was gonna say, that''s not exactly cheap, they must have just had a small guest list! haha

I just love the feel of this wedding! I keep toying with the idea of ditching my winter wedding all together and having a wedding like this.

ETA: Wrong thread. Sorry!

What a cool wedding!!!

Date: 3/10/2009 3:50:50 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady

Those photos are fantastic, I wouldn''t have blinked an eye if they said they paid $3k for the photography alone :)

Yay for them!

This is exactly what I thought. I fully believe they did food and decor for $3k, but I am not buying that the photography is included (unless it was a wedding present or something). Not to take away from their wedding at all, though. This is totally my style and it looks fantastic!

Date: 3/11/2009 10:21:05 PM
Author: katamari
This is exactly what I thought. I fully believe they did food and decor for $3k, but I am not buying that the photography is included (unless it was a wedding present or something). Not to take away from their wedding at all, though. This is totally my style and it looks fantastic!
The bride is a wedding photographer *herself* ... I imagine she used a friend &/or got a professional courtesy rate

Date: 3/11/2009 10:23:02 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 3/11/2009 10:21:05 PM

Author: katamari

The bride is a wedding photographer *herself* ... I imagine she used a friend &/or got a professional courtesy rate

Ah, now it makes sense!

So beautiful. I''m absolutely in love with the trees (and the price, haha)!!

Deco, wasn''t it you that had the beautiful barn reception? I have always remembered how much I liked it, and this reminds me a little of yours in that it was lovely but not ultra-formal. We may have a daughter get married in the next year, and I am definitely saving ideas! I can''t quite pull off potluck, but what a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP