shape
carat
color
clarity

in your opinion, which setting is the most pretty one??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nocturnius

Shiny_Rock
WOW.

Let me be the odd one out, I guess.

I like #7 the best. I like the way the diamonds are set.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I like number 4. But if we''re as divided as you are, is that going to help any?
3.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Can I also recommend double claw prongs? I think they look SO elegant and fabulous!!!
30.gif

tarja

Rough_Rock
I want to thank all of you very much for your votes:) I wasn''t expecting so many replies. Thank U!

xiao, this Sholdt u showed me is amazing! Now in my ''''favs '''' is 11 rings
9.gif
pjean, I am looking for e-ring setting and I want delicate simple (Ritani EL alike) diamond band. gwendolyn,yes it helps a lot because now I have in my ''''favorites'''' only five rings, no 10 and for me It is a big progress!
9.gif

Trillionaire, I think double claws are incredible but I am afraid that it might be overpowering for my just 1c rock
28.gif

I didn''t choose no. 1 yet but I want to make a sec final contest
25.gif
I am still indecisive (but much less than before) so I am sure it will present me the winner:)

xiao

Rough_Rock
Hey Tarja, I just started a new thread ("Nearing the final stretch..") with my final shortlist of 3 rings that you may want to check out.
I love your selections so I think we may have very similar taste!
2.gif

I personally don''t like the look where the ring close to the center stone is raised (e.g., cathedral settings).

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
In your final vote, you should set up a poll to help you tally up the results easier. You will also get even more responses for the people who want to stay annoymous.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's something that I like about 4, but I really like 9!! Have you looked at rings in shops already? Because you might notice that you like the setting style of the side small diamonds in one style vs. the other. For instance, 1, 6, 8 and 10 are completely encased (not sure if that's the right word) in metal vs. 3 and 9, which are more exposed. Personally, when I first started looking, I did not distinguish between the "1,6,8,10" style vs. the "3,9" style, until I actually saw them in the store, then I knew I loved "3,9" and could rule out the others!

Also, I think no. 2 would be difficult to match up to a wedding band, so I excluded that one on that basis, although I do like the setting.

tarja

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all your tips! Charmypoo I''ll do this, just have to figure out how
9.gif
Loves Vintage, no.2 is already delated from my list:)

ms_claudia

Rough_Rock
2, 5, 8, 9.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results