shape
carat
color
clarity

In the spirit

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
of Valentine's Day...

what do you do to keep the romance alive in your relationship?

I'm stuck in a rut and could use some fresh ideas!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
date nights, where we go to a nice restaurant and have at least a foour course chef's choice meal with marching glasses of wine. Never fails.

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
I definitely need to bookmark this thread. I am not big on valentine's day. Never really celebrated it before I met my SO. My ex wasn't big on doing anything for valentine's day so we rarely did anything, sometimes dinner or lingerie a few years.

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
well this isn't really v-day themed, but recently BF spent a week out of town, and he called me and said he couldn't wait to, umm. y'know. so i sorta coyly lobbed back, oh no you don't, it's been a week, the clock as re-set! you get to take me out to dinner and if you're sweet i'll give you a good night kiss! we spent the weekend after he got in teasing each other and doing everything but, you know, going all the way. it was fun and cute.

Envyme

Shiny_Rock
What I have done in the past is purchased flower petals put them around the bed... I would have him wait in the other room while I preped them or if he was busy with something I would do it then. I light candles and all...put on classical music and the rest is history :naughty:

I always write a nice long card to him. I also, try to surprise him with a lil something like his fav dessert...

Or, I would cook us dinner and have it up stairs -we live with his Dad. At this point the above (flowers,candles, wine,& music would be going)...

We have gone to nice dinners in the past and then come home to the pretty bedroom with the above :love:

This year I think I will do a spin off of this...We are going out to eat, then maybe flowers in the water and a candle light hot tub upstairs. I dunno exactly what I will do but this is my idea so far. I will have cleaned and vacummed the whole room so it is spotless since kitty stays in our room now. He will be moved to the bathroom LOL! I would like to buy him something though & I don't know what that will be... :confused: He works from home so it makes it harder...

TwinkleStar

Shiny_Rock
Cooking together is also a lot of fun and a great way to bond. We just had friends over the other night and spent the afternoon shopping and cooking in preparation. We had a blast in the prep and being good hosts for our friends (and hanging out with them), and afterwards when everyone had left, the mood got super amorous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results