shape
carat
color
clarity

In Style: Celebrity Weddings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Just a heads up everyone!

In Style: Celebrity Weddings
Monday, February 5 at 10/9c

http://abc.go.com/specials/celebrityweddings.html

I''m looking forward to watching this tomorrow night! I love looking at all the pretty bling and seeing other people''s wedding.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if the couples shown are still together!!!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I play on watching.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep my tivo is set!! i watch every one even though i''ve been married almost 3 years now. greg is always like ''why do you watch those things, we are already married''...haha.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 12:43:12 AM
Author: Mara
yep my tivo is set!! i watch every one even though i''ve been married almost 3 years now. greg is always like ''why do you watch those things, we are already married''...haha.

too funny Mara! I wonder if I''ll be the same way after our wedding in 6 months?

snlee

Ideal_Rock
RoseAngel, it''s been nearly six months after my wedding and I''m still going to watch! I don''t care if I''m already married.
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Snlee! I had heard it was on but couldn''t remember when. I"ll make sure I watch it after we watch "24." I''m guessing I''ll have to watch Clebrity Weddings by myself though. I just don''t see my boyfriend sitting through it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol yep zoe...i tivo it then watch it when greg is busy one night with rehearsals, heehehe. he sat through ONE with me when we were dating and it you''d think he was being tortured...hahaha...

i''ve watched it for years, even before getting engaged! i think since about 2001.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to watch this!!! I am still obsessed with anything wedding-y!!

A little off topic, but did anyone catch the Married Away mini marathon on Style network this weekend? Its a new show, and I am a big fan...
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
ARGHH! I forgot to set my DVR to record Celebrity Weddings. I don''t think I''ve missed one yet. How was it?

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
It was pretty good! Some of it was a litte cheese-filled, but that was to be expected. A lot of it I actually had seen/read about in the actual In Style magazines. I read all of them since I was married in 2006. I was disappointed they didnt show close ups or state the specs for everyones'' rings, they only did a few.
8.gif

I''d like to have a blowout 10 year party like that one couple! (forgetting her name....)

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I was a little disappointed. I too wanted more close up and details of the rings like they have done in shows before. Oh well, it was still worth watching!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2007 4:17:34 PM
Author: Mara
lol yep zoe...i tivo it then watch it when greg is busy one night with rehearsals, heehehe. he sat through ONE with me when we were dating and it you''d think he was being tortured...hahaha...

i''ve watched it for years, even before getting engaged! i think since about 2001.
Mara- When you watch it check out Marcia Cross'' pendant. It totally looks like the one you gave your sister! So cute! I bet it isn''t an ACA though
2.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
my question is...if I wanted to find pics of something from the show - how would I find them other than the actual in-sytle mag.

Specifically, my mom liked that "do-dad" that one of the last girls wore at the base of her up-do. A Russian ''how-are-ya''?

I have no idea what its called. Nor do I know the lady''s name, but it was a sort of feathery lacy thingy behind her ear, beside her updo.

Anyone know the name of this?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results