shape
carat
color
clarity

In need of some advice

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
ok so my fiance sister is getting married this may. and to make a long story short his brother decided to say he didnt want to be in the wedding today! yep a month before the wedding. now his sister isnt just my soon to be sister in law she is one of my best friends . i am trying desprately to not get involved in the situation for my hunny''s sake..
How do i do this when every once in a while the brother drags me in? honestly i side with the sister, not because she is my friend, but because she tried to admit where she went wrong and he didnt want to hear it!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
When your future BIL tries to "drag you into it," just say you don''t want to get involved because--honestly--issues that are just between the two of them should be kept between the two of them. Him trying drag you into it will only work if you respond to the things he says.

If you don''t want to be involved, just say so--it''s as simple as that.

Sorry to hear your future SIL is having wedding problems!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results