shape
carat
color
clarity

IN NEED OF HELP

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

COWBOYSTANG

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone how you doing?

I am in need of help. Im getting ready to pop the big question, but dont know how and where. Any ideas are appreciated, Ive searched several web pages to get ideas, but none convince me. I want to be simple, but at the same time a little more outgoing that the usual proposals.

I live in San Jose, CA...near San Francisco, I would like to propose to her in San Francisco. We both are 21 yrs of age. She works at an elementary school, and is also a painter.

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated, thank you.

Hboy

Rough_Rock
Here's something creative that I did a Christmas present for my girlfriend.

Two Christmases ago (when I was in school and broke) I told her that our presents that year should be minimal at best. Her name is Barb, and her friends call her Barbie, so she didn’t seem surprised when she opened a rare Princess Barbie doll for Christmas (she thought it was adorable). I told her just how rare and expensive it was and make sure she looked at it carefully. It took her a minute, but soon she saw the REAL diamond earrings that I placed inside in the Barbie's ears!
eek.gif

Needless to say, she still speaks of it....
2.gif

Soooo.. Ignore the Barbie part, but add in the fact that your gf is a painter. I would look into a piece of artwork that she made, hopefully of a woman. Somehow use the idea of placing the ring in or on the paintings finger and then the next time she is in the room, rant and rave of how much you REALLY love that painting...

Allot more can be done to make the mood right... but that could be a start...

Just my $0.02

COWBOYSTANG

Rough_Rock
Hey thanks.....
I actuallly like that idea.

She has a painting of a woman, with her hands open, but the hands have a hole in them, like she is missing something....so I guess, I can proabably place it there...of course I wouldnt like to ruin her painting.

Thanks for the idea.

Anymore ideas are welcomed........
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results