shape
carat
color
clarity

In case you want to spruce up your hand shot pics!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
In case you want to spruce up your hand shot pics! :lol:

Would you try this look? Maybe with a costume? :dance:

Furry Nails Is The Hairiest Trend Right Now

Maybe this latest fashion trend will scratch that itch or tickle your fancy. Enter: furry nails, the creation of Jan Arnold, style director and co-founder of CND nail polish. And these nails are no proof of concept - they recently made their debut at the Libertine fall/winter 2016 show.
Here's how the effect was achieved. First, each nail was painted with Vinylux Weekly Polish in the shades "Rubble" and "Cream Puff." Then, the team glued the brown or white faux fur to each nail with Super Shiney High-Gloss Top Coat. If you're bold enough to try them out, let us know how it goes!

You can see more pics at: http://www.boredpanda.com/fur-nails/

image_4264.jpg

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I saw this the other day and it made me wonder how "trends" are actually defined? I consider a trend to be something that is popular (or moving in that general direction). Furry nails is not something that I've ever seen in person and while I suppose that it could be trendy somewhere, I have my doubts :lol: ;-)

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this too, and my first thought was... "how the H do you wash your hands??" :eh: :eh: :eh:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Werewolf look is all the rage......

Q

Queenie60

I don't like that - what else will they come up with? How do you wash your hands or make food?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sure it's just for fun, a novelty.
Something to sell to the kids!!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Ew! Plus, I don't know how you'd eat or wash your hands with those on.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my goodness!

Now I didn't expect that! :lol:

I've seen 'new' fashion trends which are just modified versions of styles from a couple of decades or so earlier.

But I've never seen furry fingernails!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1456603060|3996664 said:
I saw this the other day and it made me wonder how "trends" are actually defined? I consider a trend to be something that is popular (or moving in that general direction). Furry nails is not something that I've ever seen in person and while I suppose that it could be trendy somewhere, I have my doubts :lol: ;-)

I wonder if this "trend" is only popular on runways or fashion houses? I'm not sure it seems practical enough for it to move in the general direction of large masses of people wearing it. I have my doubts too! :snooty: Interesting though. Thanks for your insight! :wavey:

msop04 said:
I saw this too, and my first thought was... "how the H do you wash your hands??" :eh: :eh: :eh:

Good point! Doesn't seem very sanitary. :nono:

stracci2000 said:
The Werewolf look is all the rage......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Queenie60 said:
I don't like that - what else will they come up with? How do you wash your hands or make food?

Hadn't thought of that. Could you imagine your server or chef wearing those while you are out in a restaurant? :doh: Yuck!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
stracci2000|1456612015|3996718 said:
I'm sure it's just for fun, a novelty.
Something to sell to the kids!!

Probably so. :dance: it might be similar to the craze awhile back with all the outrageous false eyelash sets. It's all in good fun! :appl:

blingbunny10 said:
Ew! Plus, I don't know how you'd eat or wash your hands with those on.

So true! :wavey:

december-fire said:
Oh, my goodness!

Now I didn't expect that! :lol:

I've seen 'new' fashion trends which are just modified versions of styles from a couple of decades or so earlier.

But I've never seen furry fingernails!

I was startled when I saw the photo the first time too! What will they think of next? Lol :doh:

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread. I enjoyed reading everyone's responses. :clap: I won't be ordering these anytime soon! :lol:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My golden retriever would be chasing my fingers every which way if I had those on my nails, LOL!!! :lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
JDDN|1456726406|3997209 said:
My golden retriever would be chasing my fingers every which way if I had those on my nails, LOL!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results