shape
carat
color
clarity

IMO...the next big hit for banks will be...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
commercial loan defaults. we will see shopping malls across the country close its doors as more people lose their jobs.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2009 12:18:42 AM
Author:Dancing Fire
commercial loan defaults. we will see shopping malls across the country close its doors as more people lose their jobs.
You know, what, DF? Even though *generally* things are less severe here in Singapore, quite a few businesses here have already shut down or are beginning to do so.

It''s so sad. I am rather worried.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2009 12:23:57 AM
Author: Phoenix

You know, what, DF? Even though *generally* things are less severe here in Singapore, quite a few businesses here have already shut down or are beginning to do so.

i agree that this could be the next casuality.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stores are closing left and right. I wonder what will happen to the K of P mall, it's one of the largest in the country...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

i heard the HK economy has slow down too.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
construction companies are closing left and right here because the revolving accounts arent being renewed.
I have lost 4 clients so far because of it.
They cant operate without $10-$500 million dollar accounts and bid on big projects.
Even the subcontractors with $1mil accounts are not being renewed.

That means more cash up front for anyone wanting anything built as the builders don''t have the reserves to wait until the job is finished to get paid.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2009 12:41:57 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

It's so sad. I am rather worried.

Yes, it has indeed. Millions of dollars are dropping off *each* HK property, like dead flies (or whatever the saying is) and there are visibly less shoppers in the malls. Both in HK (as reported by my friends) and in SG, people are flogging their Mercs, Ferrari'es, BMW, you name i! Pawn shops are reporting a HUGE increase in supply, which is so overwhelming that now some have stopped taking new stuff in altogether.

China has also slowed down considerably. The interesting thing is though, it has just over taken Germany as the third largest economy in the world, after the US and Japan and it'll be a matter of time before it overtakes Japan.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/15/2009 3:47:34 AM

Date: 1/15/2009 12:41:57 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

Yes, it has indeed. Millions of dollars are dropping off *each* HK property, like dead flies (or whatever the saying is) and there are visibly less shoppers in the malls. Both in HK (as reported by my friends) and in SG, people are flogging their Mercs, Ferrari''es, BMW, you name i! Pawn shops are reporting a HUGE increase in supply, which is so overwhelming that now some have stopped taking new stuff in altogether.

China has also slowed down considerably. The interesting thing is though, it has just over taken Germany as the third largest economy in the world, after the US and Japan and it''ll be a matter of time before it overtakes Japan.
yes, more and more factories are shuting down everyday in China.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
and prime loan defaults.

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results