carat
color
clarity

Immunity Deals for Clinton Email Cohorts

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1475201908|4082272 said:
And yet some feel that they cannot cast a vote for either because they are both soooo bad. The shaming that goes on by some here when someone says they are not going to vote or maybe even vote for Trump is disgusting. Accept that it is someone's right and move on. If Hillary supporters have not changed someone's mind by now then it likely will not happen. Frankly I have just accepted that my opinion is not popular and I don't really care one whit. Shame away because my shoulders are broad and I have taken much worse. Some are at least respectful about their opinion and can have a conversation without turning into a keyboard warrior and I appreciate every debate. Others not so much. I do notice that some people who have a negative opinion about Trump will attack another poster personally. Some people who do not share my views I still count as online friends because they have shown genuinely care about people including me.

Such is the reality of forums. I am a member of another forum that would turn some people here purple, much like kenny's other forums I think. :lol:

No one is shaming anyone, it's a discussion. If you or others that vote for Trump or don't vote and end up with Trump are happy with that, like Brexit it's going to be too late to claim you couldn't see it coming when your country ends up in a worse state than it currently is. Is Hillary great? No she isn't but it's the lesser of the two evils, I get it some of you think he is the lesser of the two evils. Most of the rest of the world doesn't happen to agree with that, but carry on.....

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1475202987|4082278 said:
redwood66|1475201908|4082272 said:
And yet some feel that they cannot cast a vote for either because they are both soooo bad. The shaming that goes on by some here when someone says they are not going to vote or maybe even vote for Trump is disgusting. Accept that it is someone's right and move on. If Hillary supporters have not changed someone's mind by now then it likely will not happen. Frankly I have just accepted that my opinion is not popular and I don't really care one whit. Shame away because my shoulders are broad and I have taken much worse. Some are at least respectful about their opinion and can have a conversation without turning into a keyboard warrior and I appreciate every debate. Others not so much. I do notice that some people who have a negative opinion about Trump will attack another poster personally. Some people who do not share my views I still count as online friends because they have shown genuinely care about people including me.

Such is the reality of forums. I am a member of another forum that would turn some people here purple, much like kenny's other forums I think. :lol:

No one is shaming anyone, it's a discussion. If you or others that vote for Trump or don't vote and end up with Trump are happy with that, like Brexit it's going to be too late to claim you couldn't see it coming when your country ends up in a worse state than it currently is. Is Hillary great? No she isn't but it's the lesser of the two evils, I get it some of you think he is the lesser of the two evils. Most of the rest of the world doesn't happen to agree with that, but carry on.....

Carrying on. :wavey: Best to you and yours across the world.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mean this sincerely I honestly feel sorry for you all - both candidates suck, one is just more unbalance than the other....

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
More concerned about Iran dropping a nuke than the USA.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1475250570|4082372 said:
More concerned about Iran dropping a nuke than the USA.

Ditto ... and N. Korea. But I think Iran is definitely the likely larger threat. It won't be long till kids in schools are having nuke drills again. :???:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results