shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m thrilled!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Class n Sass

Shiny_Rock
I''m so excited! I went dress shopping yesterday for the second time to look for wedding gowns....well the dress that I fell in love with the first time I went shopping is the same dress I''m still in love with. I went to a new store and went straight to that same exact dress. That must be telling me something!!! The dress is meant to be. I also found wonderful BMs dresses too! I tired on about 15, then narrowed it down to 2...but there is one that I like the best and one that couldn''t stop dreaming about all night. I can''t wait to take my girls to show them. Everything is coming together beautifully. I hope the rest of the planning goes this easy!!! BTW the BMs dresses are by Jim Hjelm....what gorgeous gowns he makes...great quality. Has anyone else had experience with his dresses?

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on finding your dress! Make sure you post pics when you get it. What style is it?

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on finding your dress! Sounds like the experience went perfectly!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
What a fantastic feeling!!! DEFINITELY get some pics up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results