shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m such a shopholic lately!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
This last week was my birthday and I got some $$, so I shopped and I got a new black Razr phone, a new wooden patio set from Ikea, some much-needed T-shirts from American Eagle, and some new Versace sunglasses from Neiman Marcus that came in the coolest case ever!

And, to top it all off, I''m going to get a new coach bag tomorrow with permission from my hubby! This one...but in black! I have the smaller on in chocolate! I know black isn''t very summery...but my purses are cream, brown, or black! I''m just not a very colorful purse person! I should probably seek therapy!

I''ve needed some new stuff...I feel good!

1452_t.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hi Tawn:

Happy belated birthday!!!
35.gif
emcake.gif

Your shopping experience sounds like you had lots of fun!! I love that bag and the versace sunglasses sound just perfect!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that bag! Yah for you Tawn! How much fun!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy belated birthday Tawn!!!!
35.gif

Sounds like you did good girl. I love that bag!!! I haven''t seen it before.
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been wanting that bag in red for a long time. Love it!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the bag tawn!!!

i have done alot of shopping recently too, i posted it all into my spring must-haves thread...so now i am trying to cool it a bit!!

i totally need new sunglasses but not sure what!! oh and i was just thinking today about going to get the new samsung black phone at sprint, i totally need a new phone and now that my contract is up i can get $150 off.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I picked up the bad today at the Coach Outlet store for only $169+tax, so a pretty darn good deal! Thought I''d put my sunglasses and phone in there just for size comparison!

I also got a new washer and dryer set, so now the shopping madness must stop...for now!

pursephone.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
A washer and dryer is not as much fun.
14.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 9:22:05 PM
Author: moon river
A washer and dryer is not as much fun.
14.gif
I know...lol! They''re silver on the top, so it''s sort of sparkly!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results