shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m such a dork!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay I know I''m not supposed to be ''wearing'' my stone out and about but I HAD to catch me some store fire hehe... so I put it on and did some light shopping and as I''m about done and going to put it away soon I thought about how beautiful the stone is and how it just looks up at me and how lucky I am and wondering if everyone loves their stones like this, etc. and how provident it was that I stumbled on it like I did and how it called to me and I HAD to have it even though I was being told it didn''t make sense but I had to see it for myself anyway and like the most adorable mutt in the store it just wags its tail and says "I need a home" and I was thinking about all of this and I got a little teary and I kissed my stone and said thank you to it (for finding me). Okay. I''m ready for that white multi-buckled jacket now ::sniff::

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Join the club. I often catch myself talking to mine....usually something like "I picked a beauty when I picked you" or "Wow, you're really talking today". I always say "Hello Little Miss Sunbeam" to my canary diamond.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 7:59:36 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Join the club. I often catch myself talking to mine....usually something like ''I picked a beauty when I picked you'' or ''Wow, you''re really talking today''. I always say ''Hello Little Miss Sunbeam'' to my canary diamond.
lol but did you make out with yours in the beer aisle? llmao!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t made out with any of mine in the beer aisle - but only because I don''t drink beer!
35.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 10:02:25 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I haven''t made out with any of mine in the beer aisle - but only because I don''t drink beer!
35.gif
bahahahahaha okay truth be told I was right NEXT to the beer aisle. It sounded better than "standing next to the fresca" LMAO!!! And I did buy some russian stout for the dh. He thinks he''s a beer connoisseur lol

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I was thinking about this the other day and I came up with just the right comparison...

you know how they say men think about sex every 6 seconds?
that''s me and my ring. every 6 seconds I look down at it.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I''m with sumbride! I do the same thing! I''ve never kissed my ring though...
33.gif
32.gif

get Cehrabehra the straight jacket! NOW! j/k.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehra, are you telling me that you went to the store with that stone in a 50 cent STONE HOLDER???????
6.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 11:07:41 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Cehra, are you telling me that you went to the store with that stone in a 50 cent STONE HOLDER???????
6.gif
I didn''t GO to the store with it like that... I had it in the box until I got there and believe me, I was a hazard in the aisles because I was NOT watching where I was going, forget every 6 seconds, more like every single second LOL I have GOT to get this thing set. Ugh.

I''m *this* close to just getting something off the rack, but then again I don''t think it would FIT! ugh!!! I''m so hosed lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2006 6:36:31 PM
Author: Milly
I''m with sumbride! I do the same thing! I''ve never kissed my ring though...
33.gif
32.gif

get Cehrabehra the straight jacket! NOW! j/k.
I kissed it because IT found ME ::sniffs:: :) I cannot tell you how compelled I was to deviate from plan to purchase a stone with next to no info on it just to find out that it was more than I hoped for. sure, it''s weird looking, but the good little mutt sure does some fun tricks!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Hahaha I haven''t spoken to mine...yet. However the husband thinks i''m nutty because sometimes before bed I''ll sit there and open all my jewelry and just kind of admire them all before going to bed. Guess i''m tucking them in hahahaha.

Hey did I miss something Cehrabehra did you get a setting for your baby???

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 12:07:21 PM
Author: devientdrow
Hahaha I haven''t spoken to mine...yet. However the husband thinks i''m nutty because sometimes before bed I''ll sit there and open all my jewelry and just kind of admire them all before going to bed. Guess i''m tucking them in hahahaha.

Hey did I miss something Cehrabehra did you get a setting for your baby???
noooooooooooooo
7.gif
I''ve narrowed it down a lot though LOL If I can''t afford what I want then I''m just going to have some kind of metal only cage to stick it in lol

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please be careful with your stone.
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2006 11:23:00 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Please be careful with your stone.
9.gif
::hangs head:: you are soooooo right, I know, I know... I hardly took it out at all today, I''m trying to do a 2-3 day wait and see what I think of it lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results