shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m so in love with JP''s ring on the Bachelorette...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
OMG: The cushion with the micro-pave halo and micro-pave shank!!!

Is anyone else obsessed with it? I can't stop thinking about it, if I cold have any ring that would be it!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I missed it
15.gif

Can you post a link or picture??

kbling

Rough_Rock
Me too! Me too! It''s STUNNING...not bad for $50k

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah, the ring was BEAUTIFUL.. but he is such a douche.. i wanted to strangle him the whole time. He''s way too sappy and he talks like a girl.

The other guys ring was NOT a good choice though. I guess I am not a radiant fan.. but even so, he could have done better!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t been able to find any pictures online, hopefully ABC will put a pic on their website tomorrow.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah the other guys ring is on the harry winston site.. but not the good ring!!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
First of all I haven''t watched the bachelorette all season but I did watch last night''s episode. My bf sat next to me on the couch so I offered up the remote and he said no, we can watch this. I figured because it was about proposals (a touchy subject in our house
2.gif
) he wouldn''t want to watch.

Then comes the part where Jen says (during the initial proposal) ''I don''t want you to just give me the ring, let''s wait and do it the right way." My bf says, seeeeeeeee......wait and do it the right way" and I said, "Yeah, but what does that mean?" He just shrugged his shoulders and said I don''t know.

What does that mean?

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Guess we now know what it meant in Jen's case. Seems like it doesn't really matter how they do it though, either way they break up very soon after. That cushion ring was really beautiful but it seems like just about everyone now gets one version or another of pretty much the same ring.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
haven''t really been following this season..... who did she choose? JP? What was that real cute guys name? I think he was kind of a player, but still pretty hot
9.gif
She really didn''t seem to have any chemistry with any of the guys on the couple episodes I watched, I wouldn''t be too surprised if this relationship doesn''t last. Anyone heard anything recently about Byron and Mary from the last Bachelor?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
She didn''t pick the hot guy. She picked a younger version of Andrew Firestone... he''s a goob.. he didn''t appear genuine....i think she would have had more passion with Jerry. She chose to be safe..which will get you nowhere!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Wait, did we watch the same show? She did pick Jerry not the "safe", cheesy guy, but then she turned down Jerry''s proposal live last night. So actually she didn''t pick anyone (at least that''s what i saw).

kbling

Rough_Rock
You are right, elipri...she didn''t pick EITHER of them. Initially she turned down JP''s proposal (with that GORGEOUS Harry Winston cushion cut ring!) and then last night she turned down Jerry''s SECOND proposal on live TV (which he, most likely...saw coming since they haven''t seen one another/spoken since a week after the taping when she told him not to propose until he had more time to think about it).

I wonder what JP did with that ring...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah she didn''t pick either one of them. I didn''t really watch the season, but my boss at work watches it and we were DEAD last night, so I didn''t have another option. I found JP to be the biggest loser in the universe. The other guy was cute, but had trouble.. say.. SPEAKING... and she was just SOOO annoying when she was freaking out every two minutes.. they all needed to just SHUT UP already

But I was looking in InStyle weddings and they have a 6 carat cushion with the micro-pave halo and band by harry winston in that. It looks like the same ring, just 3 times bigger! I''ll scan it!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
This is pretty much it right girls? But this one is a 6 carat cushion (his was 2 carat) for 6.92 total carats.. drooooooooool. I have told my fiance that I WANT THIS RING.. but I will settle for a 3 carat asscher.
30.gif

harrywinstonbachelorettex6.jpg

kbling

Rough_Rock
This ring is VERY similiar to JP''s ring...2.65 carats from Fred Leighton...but only $18k!

fleighton.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
hey kbling-- that ones in instyle weddings too!! Its a rose cut, not a cushion, but its not like you can really see the stone shape in the one I posted either. They''re both really similar!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep Melissa that's the ring! I remember the side view from where my eagle eye was honing in on the detail and the way the head rose from the ring itself...very beautiful. It definitely sets itself apart from regular micropave styles with that fabulous head!!

The show was HORRIBLE--it was obvious to everyone in the limo that neither of these guys were for her..she kept saying 'I like this BUT' about both of them and two days before a proposal that is not what you want to hear...but she went ahead and strung them along anyway, soo cheesy!!

Oh and I wanted to slap her into silence during her whole limo tirade and then the sidebars where she was pouring tears talking about she didn't just want to make a mistake. UGH! Sooo tiring!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2005 2:26:10 PM
Author: MelissaSue
yeah she didn''t pick either one of them. I didn''t really watch the season, but my boss at work watches it and we were DEAD last night, so I didn''t have another option. I found JP to be the biggest loser in the universe. The other guy was cute, but had trouble.. say.. SPEAKING... and she was just SOOO annoying when she was freaking out every two minutes.. they all needed to just SHUT UP already
errrrrrrr i didn''t want to say anything, but am i the only one who thinks these shows are absolutely ridiculous??? honestly... who thinks this is a way to meet someone and fall in love? blech... i don''t do reality tv.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
You can say that twice icekid

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
They shouldn''t have picked Jen as the Bachelorette anyway. She already won the show once. It was a big joke. And, she was so fat. She looked pregnant. Maybe she picked neither guy because she''s pregnant with someone elses???

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
what.....
33.gif
If she was fat, then I must be real big. I most DEFINITELY do not think she is fat. Why, because she has some curves???
38.gif

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2005 10:25:49 PM
Author: IrishEyes
what.....
33.gif
If she was fat, then I must be real big. I most DEFINITELY do not think she is fat. Why, because she has some curves???
38.gif
No kidding!!! If she''s fat then I''m a cow!!! Wow... that''s harsh!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
She''s certainly not fat at all, but her outfits on the finale didn''t look too hot....which I think is no accident. More than likely the producers were pretty peeved with her phoned-in/all-about-me/famewhoreing performance on the show, (to say nothing of the rumors that she had another guy outside of the show the whole time which would explain never seeming that into the whole thing,) knew what she was going to do/not do with the ending, and painted her in as unflattering a light as possible! (She''s attractive enough and has a killer body, I think, but she had a roll of flesh squeezed out from the top of that dress! And they deliberately used a shot where they focused on it during the final rose ceremony!!!) I got sucked into this season and my reactions last night were:

a) the terrorists have won.

b) oh. my. god.

c) 3 hours of my life I will never get back.

d) my eyes, my EYES!!

e) I''LL marry you, Jerry!!

among others. I was just so underwhelmed by Jen! She came across as vacuous, self-absorbed, passive-aggressive....it''s hard to say what''s editing and what was done/said b/c of contractual stuff but the whole enterprise was just a waste!

But back on topic and off of my soapbox, oh my GOD, that Harry Winston ring was yummy!!! Loved it!!!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yeah.. she''s not fat.. She just was wearing HORRENDOUS clothing choices. That white dress was VERY pretty but it just didn''t fit her properly. And the outfit she was wearing for the live finale thing just was TOO tight and non flattering. And she has gigantic boobs too which can make a person look a lot bigger than they really are. She''s certainly irritating.. but nah. not fat.

CurlyM-C

Rough_Rock
Blueroses, you''re hilarious.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/1/2005 9:55:11 AM
Author: IrishEyes
haven''t really been following this season..... who did she choose? JP? What was that real cute guys name? I think he was kind of a player, but still pretty hot
9.gif
She really didn''t seem to have any chemistry with any of the guys on the couple episodes I watched, I wouldn''t be too surprised if this relationship doesn''t last. Anyone heard anything recently about Byron and Mary from the last Bachelor?
I haven''t watched any of these shows but I did see the last Bachelor show...

I wish i knew more about them too. Byron and his ex, Irene were actually friends of mine but I moved away from Vegas in 2000 and lost touch with them, him. All I know is that he''s gone to Tampa to be with Mary and her family. He''s really a great guy and I hope that this relationship works out for both of them. His ex was NOT right for him, they had some serious issues before they married.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered him and his ex on the pages of some tabloid and the news that he was the newest Bachelor!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
She''s certainly irritating.. but nah. not fat.

I agree! Phew. I''m not the only one who found her irritating! That''s why I couldn''t stand watching this show. Except for the 3 hours I wasted watching the finale.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
How could you find Jen annoying when everything she said was "REALLY REALLY" this, or "VERY VERY" that.

2.gif

Beyond annoying. But fat? No way. She''s in good shape.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
cnspotts: wow! you actually knew Byron the bachelor? I thought he was REALLY cute! and this surprised me, cuz I usually don''t find blonde guys all that attractive ( I''m a tall, dark and handsome kinda girl!), but I always thought he was handsome. He did seem real nice and geniune, too. Better than the past bachelors, who were obviously only there to get a piece of a**
20.gif

windy1365

Shiny_Rock
The only show that I watched was the last one, and I saw the roll of fat. That''s why I thought she was fat, so maybe I was mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results