shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m shooting an E-session tomorrow......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone.
A little background - I''m a amateur/semi-pro photographer. I''ve done a few weddings with some awesome results. Well I''m shooting my first e-pics session tomorrow at a Wildflower reserve.

I don''t think I will have any issues however I wanted to ask everyone who has had e-pic session done - what would you have liked your photographer to do? How did they make you feel more an ease to get better shots? Anything I should do/know going in that would help them and me?

Like I said I''ve done weddings so don''t anticipate a problem, but thought Id ask you guys for advice. :)

Thanks!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Go to the places that you are going to shoot and be prepared for lighting and things like that. It's very annoying to wander around following the photographer, because he can't find the "right" spot.

He took us to a park that didn't have ANY green grass yet, and we wandered for about 20 minutes at one point.

Just be prepared and Good Luck!! I'm sure you'll do GREAT!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
If it is a location that is new to you definitely get there about an hour earlier than the couple and be prepared when they arrive. I always get there early just to look around, get ideas and scope out the location. I am semi-pro as well.

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls. Already scoped a few places and the couple has a few spots too. The weather is going to be iffy tomorrow, so it should be interesting combating lighting and whatnot. We are also going into the town there - maybe martini bar, on the bridges and whatnot. So should be good. :)

Then I have A LOT of editing to do..... thats always the time consuming part. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results