shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m scared and excited...dust, please...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I am going back to school...and it's official!

I guess it's still not in the traditional sense...I'll be working towards a specialized certification outside of my current profession...which will lead to finishing my degree eventually. But nevertheless, I'm scared and so excited. I haven't been in a classroom learning anything in close to 8 years...so this is a big deal for me.

I dropped out of college in my 2nd year for stupid reasons...and I always wanted to go back...but now I've finally done it!

So please, if you can dust me during this big transition, I'd appreciate it very much!!! (BTW, I will still be working my full time job, but my other two jobs will be phased out)

Burk

Ideal_Rock
*Dust* Good luck with your new program! How long will it take you to finish?

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
***Sending lots of DUST***
36.gif

Good luck in this big transition!!!

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
*DUST*
*DUST*
*DUST*
Good luck! That sounds wonderful.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust Dust Dust.. You''ll do just fine.. Plus you are mature, and having been out in the real world for some time gives you imho that more of an edge in school.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
That is exciting! Heaps of dust floating your way! **********

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 2:55:49 PM
Author: Burk
I will need to finish 34 credit hours...and then an additional 2,000 paid hours of work to finish the certification. I plan on focusing on the 34 hours first...and while I''m finishing the 2k hours, I will finish my BA.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 2:56:19 PM
Author: Lilac
***Sending lots of DUST***
36.gif

Good luck in this big transition!!!
Thank you so much!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 3:49:55 PM
Author: pinkstars
*DUST*
*DUST*
*DUST*
Good luck! That sounds wonderful.
I''m hoping for wonderful...which is the excited part of me. Hopefully it turns out as good in reality as it is in my mind! Thank you for all the dust!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 4:35:42 PM
Author: D&T
Dust Dust Dust.. You''ll do just fine.. Plus you are mature, and having been out in the real world for some time gives you imho that more of an edge in school.
I am hopeful that my age will give me a leg up...plus the fact that I''ve been working for so many years now and have seen the disadvantage of not having a college degree. Thanks for the dust, it''s much appreciated!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 4:50:21 PM
Author: tlh
That is exciting! Heaps of dust floating your way! **********
Thanks! I am excited, very much so!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great idea, good luck! I wish I could dogsit your babies for you. Can you imagine 4 Chi''s running around hanging out? Would be total chaos!
30.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 6:58:42 PM
Author: lyra
Great idea, good luck! I wish I could dogsit your babies for you. Can you imagine 4 Chi''s running around hanging out? Would be total chaos!
30.gif
hahah...becareful what you wish for...this past weekend alone we have two injuries! Diesel (my avatar) is a pretty "meaty" chihuahua -- around 8/9 pounds...and he doesn''t realize his girth when playing with our puppy Itsy. At one point he either bit or scratched her ear...it started bleeding and I started crying. Another time Diesel jumped of the couch, Itsy tried to follow...but she landed wrong, and went into a fit of screaming...and I panicked, and started crying so I hard (because I thought she broke her little leg) and almost passed out....she peed herself...it was scary. But alls well that ends well...she''s rebounded fine...but 3 is a lot of work! I cannot imagine 4...but I''m sure it would be F-U-N!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 6:45:06 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

I will need to finish 34 credit hours...and then an additional 2,000 paid hours of work to finish the certification. I plan on focusing on the 34 hours first...and while I''m finishing the 2k hours, I will finish my BA.
Sounds like you have a great plan! Good luck!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2009 7:29:21 PM

Date: 5/13/2009 6:45:06 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor

Sounds like you have a great plan! Good luck!
Thanks!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
How brave you are, Italia, to go back to school after all these years. I think you''re making a great choice, and I''m confident you''ll do wonderfully!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Italia!! What an exciting scary time for you. I am a firm believer that those who study what they truly enjoy excel. If you are interested in what you are learning, it makes it so much easier. Knowing firsthand the disadvantages of not having your degree will also keep you motivated to suceed.

You have taken one of the hardest steps- the one back into the classroom, half the hard work is already done! Good luck!!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 12:46:36 AM
Author: TheBigT
How brave you are, Italia, to go back to school after all these years. I think you''re making a great choice, and I''m confident you''ll do wonderfully!
Thank you so much! I first brainstormed this idea like a year and a half ago, and have spent time since then deciding on the right direction for me--so hopefully this will be a good fit for my life style.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2009 3:08:13 AM
Author: honey22
Congrats Italia!! What an exciting scary time for you. I am a firm believer that those who study what they truly enjoy excel. If you are interested in what you are learning, it makes it so much easier. Knowing firsthand the disadvantages of not having your degree will also keep you motivated to suceed.

You have taken one of the hardest steps- the one back into the classroom, half the hard work is already done! Good luck!!
Thank you so much! I appreciate the well-wishes!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats and good luck! An education is the **best** gift you can give yourself!!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
good for you IHC !!
36.gif
good luck !!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Such a brave decision! Lots of dust your way.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!***

Good luck!!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Good luck and DUST to you, Italia! I am sure you will do fabulously well
9.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results