shape
carat
color
clarity

I''''m ready to propose!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
I don’t know where to begin so I will just start

Michelle and I met in Houston back in January 31st, 2004 at a wedding. I was helping as the usher when I saw her walking up the stairs…and her beauty just captured me, I knew she was the one from the start. I purposely sat her down next to my seat and by the end of the night we danced and it was love at first sight.

On July 22nd, while visiting Houston Michelle and I got in a huge car crash and walked out scratch less. Amazed at the blessings in my life that we’re still by each other’s side I proposed in the car after the crash, without a ring, and she said yes. I told her I promised I would get her an e-ring as soon as I can.

The proposal plan

We will be in Miami together from the 20th through 23rd. We booked a very nice up-scale boutique hotel for a romantic setting. Michelle is a hopeless romantic and in part, so am I. She loves scrapbooks and has given me a scrapbook about our love. So my idea to propose of course is a scrapbook telling her how much I love her. When she gets to the page about the proposal I will kneel down and ask her to be my wife.

Please don't laugh...this is my FIRST attempt at making a scrapbook...I hope her heart melts because I spent so much time and effort into this
5.gif
emlove.gif

ScrapBook_1.jpg

ScrapBook_2.jpg

ScrapBook_3.jpg

ScrapBook_4.jpg

ScrapBook_5.jpg

ScrapBook_6.jpg

ScrapBook_7.jpg

ScrapBook_8.jpg

ScrapBook_9.jpg

1 month, and 25 days later…now have a Platinum 900 cathedral setting with a .51ct H&A – IF – D e-ring for my darling fiancé. Please let me know what you think about the ring and the idea.

I am only 19 and couldn’t afford anything bigger than that. Clarity to me is very important due to the fact that clarity = purity = our love for each other…it’s a weird Asian thing =)

I can’t wait to propose!
emwink.gif
emlove.gif

And here is the Engagement Ring

Engagement_Ring_1.jpg

Engagement_Ring_2.jpg

Engagement_Ring_3.jpg

Engagement_Ring_4.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~huyphongn/ScrapBook_9.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it! Congrats you are a very sweet boy!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
that is a very sweet proposal and a beautiful ring..can''t wait to see some hand shots after the proposal! good luck...
1.gif

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome scrapbook and totally professional too! I can''t believe it! The ring is a beauty as well, and I can''t wait to see hand pics! Good luck with the proposal- I''m sure she''ll be bowled over.
36.gif
9.gif
10.gif

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
Good luck to you- what a sweet story with what I''m sure will be an even sweeter ending. Congrats!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you did great with the scrapbook and the ring!
36.gif
best of luck to you!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
the idea is wonderful! the ring is beautiful, and the scrapebook incredible! great job!! good luck and keep us posted.

petuniaprincess

Rough_Rock
I think it is a beautiful idea....I''m sure she will absolutely love it (and cry her eyes out).

It is a beautiful scrapbook too! Good luck and congratulations!!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
From a fellow scrapbooker and romantic- WAY TO GO!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That is a beautiful first effort- did you get help??? She will LOVE it! And the ring is gorgeous- size isn''t everything- clarity is MUCH more important!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you did an amazing job on the scrapbook and the ring is just gorgeous!!!! You are soo sweet!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE the scrapbook. You choose a beautiful ring too. Congrats..

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone, I''m so glad to get such feedback, I dont know if the scrapbook is good or not. I didnt get any help, jsut kind of let my heart guide me.
2.gif
I hope she will love the ring and scrapbook...and of course say yes!
9.gif

lili

Ideal_Rock
Alvin,

Are you kidding me? 1/2 carat D-IF? It''s more than any 19 year could ever dream of getting.
Congratulations to you and your sweetheart. She is one lucky girl to have such a hopeless romantic like you.
The ring is absolutely breathtaking. Every elegant and classic.
The scrapbook is so so sweet.
You two make a lovely couple.
Many good wishes to you and your wife-to-be.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, that is just wonderful
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
She will be blown away!
30.gif
30.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the incredible amount of effort that went into this proposal is obvious. You''re so sweet! She''s going to love it! Good luck & congratulations
9.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful, wonder, wonderful! The scrapbook is incredibly well done, and the ring would be impressive for someone twice your age.

From a woman who was proposed to with tangible objects, she will LOVE having that scrapbook. Any time she is feeling sad, she can flip through and be filled with happiness, remembering exactly how it happened. She can read it to your children and show it to her parents. You are giving her an amazing gift.

Good luck!
Munchkin

elmo65

Rough_Rock
Everything you have done is beautiful and I am sure she is going to love it!! She is very fortunate to have someone so thoughtful.....

AlvinHuyN

Rough_Rock
Two days to come and I''m getting super nervous. I still don''t know if I should proposal at the hotel, at University of Miami, or soemwhere on Miracle Mile (Coral Gables, FL) sighz....I guess at least I have half of the proposal done which is the scrapbook...just need to find the right settin
1.gif
any suggestions? I think the hotel proposal is nice and private but I dont know if the room setting is romantic enough...and I dont know if I want to propose in the restaurant...I dont think she would like that because it''s not private...sigh, I thought I had it all planned out too but now I''m getting more nervous/excited for this...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results