shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m off the list!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jharb

Rough_Rock
Rod and I got engaged on Saturday. We got up fairly early Saturday and he made breakfast before we headed over to the observation deck of the Soldiers and Sailors Monument in downtown Indy. If you''ve never been and you''re in the area I''d highly recommend it. You can see how tiny our downtown is and see quite far! I''d recommend going on a chilly day as it gets quite warm up there with the sun streaming in. We rode to the top and just kept walking around the very narrow observation deck. As the visitors came in waves we''d get the deck to ourselves for a few moments and then it would rapidly fill up.

Around 1:45 we were the only ones up there after a very rowdy group of high school boys left and he put his arm around me and said some of the most heartfelt things I''ve ever heard and then shows me the ring! I start freaking out saying yes yes yes and we hug and kiss, he then goes you know you can wear the ring! haha! It''s so much more beautiful than I expected. It''s so sparkly and bright in the sun and overhead lighting. After we came down from the monument we headed for lunch at Palomino and then we came home and watched the Butler/UMD game. We called our parents after that, my parents were more excited about the Butler game I think than the engagement! haha!

Thank you to everyone on here for the stories and words of encouragement to let me know I''m not alone!

ring9132008.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations jhab!!! And please, we definitely need some more pics of that gorgeous ring!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! Congratulations!! Your ring is beautiful!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
what a gorgeous ring! more pics please!!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!! Gorgeous ring!! Need more pics please!!

*M*

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, how exciting! Lovely ring to boot!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in Indy in Nov. for a conference, so I know the areas you are talking about! We were near Palomino, but did not eat there. I was impressed at how large Indianapolis is!

Your ring is beautiful and we do need more pictures!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! what beautiful detail in the engraving.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations!!! what a beautiful ring...we need more pics and full diamond details
2.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, your ring looks beautiful!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful ring - what are the specs? And more pictures please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results